Very Hot 16 year Old Girl in a Hot Tub!!!

AHHH serious journalism out there risking their lives bringing the truth for the education and protection of the peoples. this all must be cheaper than producing soaps. :angry: and i don't need to know what britney spears does daily, nor kyley minogues latest boy friend tragedy, nor do i give a shit what paris is up to...lord help us, i just want real news.

Yep, just call us 'Muricans easily entertained!

:bbblll:

Seriously though - it blows me away that this guy has been doing this show for quite a while now (has to be a couple years, anyway)... and it is broadcast on the #1 channel (most watched) in America and it gets good ratings... yet each sting they do, there are Pedophiles lining up around the block to nail some 12 year old boy or 13 year old girl.

They've caught cops, a district attorney (who actually blew his brains out rather than going to jail) a Rabbi, special education teachers (don't know what you call them in Europe -- they teach kids with mental handicaps), you name it... and a lot of these pervs even admit to the "bait" that they've seen this show on TV, but damned if they don't show up with a bag of pot, a bottle booze, a gallon of lube and a box condoms.

Mind boggling.

:wacko:

Daytona Beach attorney Theodore F. Zentner, who represents Spikes, said there are other ways to educate the public about Internet crime rather than "humiliate people on national TV when they haven't even had a trial by jury."

What? Is there something wrong with humiliating a pedophile???? :(:(

What? Is there something wrong with humiliating a pedophile???? :(:(

I see nothing wrong with it at all, BUT I'm going to say this, there are kids out there that seek out older men and they should be intercepted and given help. I saw a talk show that this 16 year old girl said she had been seeking out older guys for years and personally put 3 or 4 in jail and laughed about it, ok this girl needs some professional help. :huh2:

I thought the thread was about a 1991 1000S getting some powder coating . . . :blush:

It all makes the Hooter's thread seem pretty tame. Quiet lately, but tame.

I thought the thread was about a 1991 1000S getting some powder coating . . . :blush:

It all makes the Hooter's thread seem pretty tame. Quiet lately, but tame.

No, we are talking an 18 year old pretending to be a 13 year old, so that would be about a 1989 Lemans V pretending to be a 1994 Daytona and baiting some old geezer :oldgit:

The sucka deserves humiliation! :lol:

AHHH serious journalism out there risking their lives bringing the truth for the education and protection of the peoples. this all must be cheaper than producing soaps. :angry: and i don't need to know what britney spears does daily, nor kyley minogues latest boy friend tragedy, nor do i give a shit what paris is up to...lord help us, i just want real news.

What? who Paris is doing is not important to the way your day is going to turn out????? :o

how can you get through a day without a dose of watching people get embarrassed, and humiliated ?? :huh2:

l just don't know, .......you must have a life or something... :D

The whole thing is pretty bloody sad though.

:bier:

Cheers

Van