Tenni green paint

G.POLEGATO

:helmet: Hi all, at the moment I have found the code for Green Tenni produced by BASF chemicals. The code is: 714030401.

I hope to found also the Lechler Green Tenni code. Cheers Giovanni#60 :mg:

92951[/snapback]

Molto grazie! [i hope I spelled that correctly... :blush: ] Good luck finding that other code.

Mod: should this info be made a sticky?

Ciao!

:mg:

• 1 year later...

I've got a project that's getting to the point that I need to be thinking about paint. Pretty much decided on "Tenni" green, so went looking on this forum for a paint code. I found the BASF # below (Lechler is apparently not available in N America). I took the number to the local BASF distributor, but he could make nothing of the number. He called up BASF N America and they tell him it's not a good number.

Anybody have any details on this? I plan to use DuPont IMRON in the Tenni color, but gloss. Plan B is to go the chip matching route.

CFMAW

:helmet: Hi all, at the moment I have found the code for Green Tenni produced by BASF chemicals. The code is: 714030401.

I hope to found also the Lechler Green Tenni code. Cheers Giovanni#60 :mg:

The dealer here only knows the Guzzi P/N for the paint. The Lechler code was not known at all by either of the big auto body / paint shops here in Vancouver or by BASF N America for a cross-reference. So where did the BASF code that's in this thread come from? Like I mentioned above, BASF N America tells me it's got too many numbers for one of their codes.

G

In this thread Giovanni reported the Lechler code (GUZDS08047) but maybe you already knew that. With some luck the dealer can cross reference.

Hi all, when I have ordered my helmet at Davida in UK, I've get the Lechler code and Davida could find that in England. Try to phone at Lechler In Italy for information. I've post the telephone number in this Forum but I don't remember where ...!!

Best regards

Giovanni

• 3 years later...

Reopening an old thread here but this might help anyone in need of a color match for the "Tenni" Green matte finish.

Cross posted from Wild Goose Chase

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=47490.new;topicseen#new

So I was at my local Lowes today getting a new and long over due home A/C system filter, So I'm walking down the paint aisle and just for S**ts and grins started looking at the spray paint selection, Eh What's this, why it is a can of Rust-Oleum Satin Spruce Green.

SRStsSpgSpL.jpg

I have been searching for a color match to apply on the Flat Black Givi A770 screen that I have. I want to paint the lower part of the fairing screen the "Tenni" color, the middle leave flat black and a white accent tape where it meets the screen. Bought the can home and when I put the color cap up against the Fuel tank on the Griso, I was stunned, I then sprayed an flat black piece of extra Guzzi plastic, I became overjoyed.

This is for a 2011 Griso SE

Look at the results comparing it to the front fender.

P7233870.jpg

More then close enough for Government work

P7233871.jpg