V11LeMans.com Forum Guidelines
AFTER REGISTRATION, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE PROFILE INFO UNDER "MY CONTROLS", ESPECIALLY THE LOCATION FIELD!
Please read the following rules and guidelines very carefully. By posting you agree to these guidelines and must obey them at all times. Refusal to obey these guidelines will result in the appropriate responsive actions.
We have implemented the following guide for using on all our forums. This guide is designed to strike a balance between the main goal of our forums, providing support, and keeping the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community which has made our forum so popular.
We require all support questions are issued through the forum. Please do not send a private message or email to a staff member requesting technical help. Instead, please use our support forums for asking support questions.
We require all posts to be positive, constructive, and on topic. We may delete individual posts that could ruin a good topic thread.
Unnecessary bumping of topics is considered spam, and topics bumped for no reason shall be locked.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any content on these forums that we deem inappropriate with or without forewarning. We will try to give fair warning when we can, but it is not always feasible to do so.
Having fun is good, we like fun. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement. Political discussions are not allowed. There are plenty political forums on the web .
You may not make personal attacks on other userseither in public forums or private messages.
You may not use profanity in usernames, posts, signatures or anything else on this website. It is unprofessional and offensive and will not be tolerated. We have word filters in place for the most vulgar terms. Circumventing those word filters will result in punitive action.
We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair, but WILL NOT provide warning in most cases.
If you have an issue concerning our services, policies, or staff, please use a personal contact method such as a private message or email to a staff member. We take serious complaints to heart and will do our best to address them.
The V11LeMans.com Golden Rules
· There will be no excessive use of profanity.
· There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
· There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
· Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
· Unnecessary bumping of topics is considered spam; please do not unnecessarily bump topics.
· Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
· All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post.
· Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators/moderators deem reasonable.
· Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.
· Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
· Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 300x100; 468x60 banners are also permitted (within reason). If your signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable by staff, you will be requested by a moderator to resize or change your image. Please also try and keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to comply with a moderator's request to fix your signature will result in the removal of your signature.
· Please try to keep images in your profile to a minimum file size. We want everyone here to have an enjoyable experience, and images that have excessive file sizes cause undue problems for those without broadband.
· Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
· Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact.
· Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning.
· Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
Violation of any of these rules will result in consequences determined on a case-by-case basis. Thank you for visiting V11LeMans.com and we hope you enjoy your stay.
The Moderating Team