New England meet

Guest DOUGDANGER

Yes Wilbraham seems more central than west for new yorkers like me but I would be up for a get together.

Guzzilee I did a 3 state 230mi blast last saturday (NY MA VT), Very nice riding in the am but then the cagers seemed to wake up and clutter the roads. All in all a niice day of riding!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOUGDANGER

Let me know if you guys want to make it to the real Western Ma at some point (Exit #1 off MaTPK).We blast :race: around the corners of 3 states generally every weekend or Tuesdays at 5 pm and without a doubt out to Marsh to pay our respects to Fred whenever anything is going on.

[

/quote]

Well sounds nice, but anything west of Worchester is consindered WESTERN MASS. I'am trying to keep in in the middle of the state so driving will be equal from both ends of the state, plus a nice place to GTG for some chow and conversation. AS for MARSH MOTORS rumor has it they are closing and will be up for sale, unless we can talk Al out of it. Doug :food:

Guest DOUGDANGER

Well I have got the use of Jakes Drive-in for a GTG.It's located in Wilbraham, Ma on RT. 20, so I guess we need a rough head count and a day to pick SAT OR SUN. Also how far does everyone want to ride. I'm open for suggestions on mileage and destinations.

Thanks Doug

That looks like about 115mi away for me so what were you thinking about, meeting in Wilbraham in the am or at lunch then a ride? Saturday would be a better day for me, but count me in.

As for a route if we went up towards VT ( via 116, 8 or rt2) that would put me a little closer for my return home.

Guest GuzziLee

Yes Wilbraham seems more central than west for new yorkers like me but I would be up for a get together.

Guzzilee I did a 3 state 230mi blast last saturday (NY MA VT), Very nice riding in the am but then the cagers seemed to wake up and clutter the roads. All in all a niice day of riding!

Totally understand the am advantage, sounds like a good ride. This morning we went to Ancramdale NY to the Farmers Wife, breakfast then west across the Hudson and sure enough major downpours. It's been a while since I've been through rain that hard especially on the Tappen Zee Bridge! Another spot you may know is Lia's Italian in Pine Plains at the end of super twisty :race: Rt.83.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DOUGDANGER

PICK A DAY WEATHER PERMITING ALSO THIS WILL NOT BE A RACE IT WILL BE A FUN TOUR.

IT YOU NEED DIRECTIONS TO JAKES IT ON ROUTE 20 ACROSS FROM SPEC POND IN WILBRAHAM, MA

THANKS GUYS WHOOPS AND GALS LET'S SEE HOW MANY WE CAN GET TO SHOW UP. :thumbsup:

I'm in. I would prefer a Saturday. Not this Saturday if possible as I'm heading up to Laconia (weather permitting) to check out the races, the sights, etc. and then take a nice blast down the Kangamangus and most likely camping overnight.

Doug

Guest DOUGDANGER

WELL WHEN EVER YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE READY LET ME KNOW, FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST SOME ROUTES.

LET'S GET SOME RIDING GOING :bike: PM IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION

Guest DOUGDANGER

WELL WHEN EVER YOU GUYS AND GALS ARE READY LET ME KNOW, FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST SOME ROUTES.

LET'S GET SOME RIDING GOING :bike: PM IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION

KNOCK KNOCK :mg:

I'm ready. Pick a time, date and place, and I'll be there. Was in your neck of the woods yesterday. A meet up at that Jake's sounds fine to me. After that, a nice ride. You would know the best rides in that area I'd imagine.

I'll be in Albany Sat til about 10 AM, then heading eastward to Maine. Love to stop in.