New England meet

Guest DOUGDANGER

Guest DOUGDANGER

I'll be in Albany Sat til about 10 AM, then heading eastward to Maine. Love to stop in.

WHAT TIME SHOULD WE MEET, IF SAT IS GOOD FOR EVERYBODY? :drink:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm open to suggestions, Wilbraham is about 2 hours away for me.

Ray I assume your taking the sport to Maine and would stop on the way up? if so we can meet up and ride out together from Albany.

Hal

Guest DOUGDANGER

I'm basically a couple hours out, so if possible not toooo early. 10ish?

I'll also need an address or directions. I'll be coming up the Pike.

10 OR 10:30 IS NO PROBLEMO.

JAKE'S DRIVE-IN

2537 BOSTON RD.

WILBRAHAM, MA

413 596-6464

ALL ARE WELCOME :food:

Great pics of great day! It was good to meet all of you and spend some time riding and of course eating. I motored home up 116 and came across a parade of Pierce Arrows, not something you see everyday, unfortuatly the bat was dead on the camera at that point. Hope we do it again and get a few more folks to join in.

Hal

Well I was in the area, but running late after stopping in my office in Albany, and I didn'[t have internet access the night before. I was looking for the Friendly's world HQ sign for Wilbraham, but must have flashed by on the Pike at about 11:30 AM. I was looking for it to stop for a bite to eat, but missed the exit sign. As it was, I had a fairly respectable day's ride from Brooklyn up to Maine, via Albany.

I'm thinking your club name could be the Red Brigade... Brigado Rosso, perhaps? I'd love to come along the next time or when I can swing it... At least my frame's red.

Best,

Ray

Guest GuzziLee

I'll see you guys there! How about Guzzilee...where are you? Ray are you going?

Greetings,

Sounds like it was a good day. This red BillyBob would have been right at home with it's brothers :bike: . Keep me posted on the next one.

Lee