How do I get my hands on a jacket like this

Guest rosso mandello

Guest rosso mandello

post-1249-1170277715_thumb.jpgI have once seen this jacket on this forum, please help mee to look cool on my 50 years birthday this summer.

Thanks in advance

Mogens

I bought eBay item #270076111171 recently.

I was extremely pleased to discover that it is worth at least double the $425US I paid for it.

I ordered the jacket with the Guzzi logos only. No Shell, Arai, NGK, etc logos on mine.

And the pants I got are black only with silver lettering.

YMMV, but my suit turned out to be a good value.

-Jack

r_d_jakke.jpgI have once seen this jacket on this forum, please help mee to look cool on my 50 years birthday this summer.

Thanks in advance

Mogens

I have seen some of these that were sold on ebay, I think some seller from Australia was it. I have only seen that jacket on ebay, perhaps you have to give it a try there.

Well AFAIK it isn't on the official Moto Guzzi series of clothing, not that it matters, but I had to let you know about it.

Guest Mattress

There is this seller on ebay that has some nice jackets but they are not exactly the same. I know some of the jackets are factory and some are not. Check out his other sales as well.

ebay jacket

This link takes you to the jacket I bought. I bought the one with White upper and gray lower. Let me say, for the price I was very impressed with the quality of the jacket. The foam armor is decent but not hard backed. The leather quality is good as any joe rocket. Only dislike was there was no adjustment velcro or whatever to adjust the waist. Also there are no external pockets on the jacket.

Shipped from pakistan, not Canada.

This link takes you to the jacket I bought. I bought the one with White upper and gray lower. Let me say, for the price I was very impressed with the quality of the jacket. The foam armor is decent but not hard backed. The leather quality is good as any joe rocket. Only dislike was there was no adjustment velcro or whatever to adjust the waist. Also there are no external pockets on the jacket.

Shipped from pakistan, not Canada.

I bought a jacket from this guy on ebay, who says is in Canada but drop ships the jackets from Packey. The jacket was nice but the fit for me was awful. To send it back to Packy from the US was 120 dollars from UPS and Fed Ex. Unless you are a off the rack fit, I would beware of buying one of these jackets.

I bought a jacket from this guy on ebay, who says is in Canada but drop ships the jackets from Packey. The jacket was nice but the fit for me was awful. To send it back to Packy from the US was 120 dollars from UPS and Fed Ex. Unless you are a off the rack fit, I would beware of buying one of these jackets.

My experience was totally opposite of that.

The seller asked me for specific torso measurements when I ordered, and my jacket fits better than any other jacket I own.

Same for the pants.

Like I said in my earlier post, YMMV. But mine was really good.

-Jack