Ciao!!!

Remo

Hi everybody!

I'm new in this forum.

My name is Remo and I'm from Italy. One of my Guzzis is a V11SportScura, a very good bike...with all the small problems that we all know.

I hope to find good friends and fans of V11 here. :race:

V11_SPOST_SCURA_1.jpg

Hi everybody!

I'm new in this forum.

My name is Remo and I'm from Italy. One of my Guzzis is a V11SportScura, a very good bike...with all the small problems that we all know.

I hope to find good friends and fans of V11 here. :race:

Welcome Remo! Nice bike!!

Guy :helmet:

Welcome Remo! Nice bike!!

Guy :helmet:

Thanx Guy!

Here a Photo from today's ride on the mountain!

:helmet: Ciao Remo, molto contento di avere un altro italiano nel forum, di dove sei di preciso? Magari ci si becca in giro. Fatti sentire. Giovanni #60 :bier:

Ciao Giovanni, sono di Sulmona in provincia dell'Aquila.

Spero davvero di incontrare tanti altri appassionati di questa moto!

A presto in MOTOGUZZI

Anche per te una fotina della gitarella mattutina...... (Passo Lanciano... beh QUASI :D )

04_02_07_1201.jpg

04_02_07_1156_1.jpg

Welcome Remo.

I hope you enjoy and learn as much about your V11 as I have from the members of this forum.

Amazing machines, amazing people.

• 1 year later...

Hi!

I'm sorry about my very long time distance from this forum... Please do not put sugar in my fuel tank :rolleyes: ......

Last year was a very hard period in my life suffering also a bad bike crash, but fortunately nothing so serious to preclude my free spirit and riding will!

Here in Italy is still cold and we are going crazy because we want to ride our bikes!!!

DON'T FORGET TO CONTACT "BRUNOCORTONA" ON www.animaguzzista.com TO BOOK FOR THE V11 TREFFEN ON 1-2-3-4 MAY 2008 San Benedetto del Tronto (AP) - Italy.

CLICK HERE: http://www.animaguzzista.com/forum/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=27374

Hope to see you al there, bye! B)

v11mia.jpg

Hi!

I'm sorry about my very long time distance from this forum... Please do not put sugar in my fuel tank :rolleyes: ......

Last year was a very hard period in my life suffering also a bad bike crash, but fortunately nothing so serious to preclude my free spirit and riding will!

Here in Italy is still cold and we are going crazy because we want to ride our bikes!!!

DON'T FORGET TO CONTACT "BRUNOCORTONA" ON www.animaguzzista.com TO BOOK FOR THE V11 TREFFEN ON 1-2-3-4 MAY 2008 San Benedetto del Tronto (AP) - Italy.

CLICK HERE: http://www.animaguzzista.com/forum/phpBB2/...pic.php?t=27374

Hope to see you al there, bye! B)

Welcome Remo!

San Benedetto, damn. I have relatives there. Haven't been there since 1977. Wish I had known sooner.

See you in San Benedetto Remo.

Watch it for a V11 Le Mans and a S4R with Dutch plate... :P

YESSIR YESS, I hope to be there from friday...

Hi Remo, From my Nero to your Scura, welcome to the DARK SIDE of the V11 family. I don't think you can beat "Team Blackness and Ohlins". Hope to see you around often, Later, S.H. :notworthy::mg::wub:

I love dark bikes, in my garage a so nice California III 1987 BLACK and CHROME too.... :rolleyes:

Welcome Remo!

San Benedetto, damn. I have relatives there. Haven't been there since 1977. Wish I had known sooner.

C'mon, book a flight you're still in time! You can have a bike for rent (a Guzzi) here.... B)

Ciao Remo, and welcome! Nice to see more folks from Guzzi's country of birth. Of course, this means that this forum rocks :D:bier: Enjoy!

Ciao, everything about V11 ROCKS (and often ROLLS :lol: )

Ehi I was in Chicagoland in January, without V11, OBVIOUSLY!!! Weather was not so ugly...no snow and mostly sunny but the only 3 bikes I've seen .................... Harley Davidson..... [and a couple of Japs but I do not count Japs].....

I love Tributosaurus (www.tributosaurus.com)...seen them at Fitzgerald's (as tha WEDDING BAND...too much funny :D )

Projecting a long time travelling arond USA but now it's very difficult....I want to ride my bykes also down there!

BYE!

motorheart.jpg