3rd/4th South'n Spine Raid 2007/08

docc

This is good news! :bier:

I know Alain and Andy will have you back on the road soon. Looks like a chance they'll be an injected Sport along as well for those intense parking lot comparison sessions.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest italytn

Phillip, 1100 Sport update: the manhole cover tool did the trick, of course the filter presented a futher challenge! Thought I was going to have to take you up on that sump gasket, but in the end was able to fabricate a crude tool to spin the filter out. Also got the front pads refreshed. Now I just need to get some pads for the rear, and do a quick bleed. Thanks again for your help. C4N

ROLL CALL!

We're ten days out and time to get a bead on who's coming. Not required, you can always just show up.

Leaving the Cracker Barrel on Friday morning:

99d12 and his son (Cafe Sport, Huntsville, AL)

Josh ( Spot 1100, Nashivlle,TN)

Italytn (1100 Sporti, Columbia, TN)

Mowtofo V10 Centauro, Franklin, TN)

drm 53 (V11 Sport, Crossville,TN)

nose2wind (V11 Sport, Dallas,TX)

There may be a couple non-guzzi rides tag along with us heading toward a BMWRA rallye at the Biltmore in NC.

So far the only rider I'm expecting at the other end is Bill Hagan on his Rosso NOR-geh.

We got the Sport running around 10:30 last night. :D It's the first time I've heard the poor thing running in three months! With a little maintenance and a couple of test runs, it should be ready to go.

We're looking like 7 Guzzis and perhaps three other bikes leaving Columbia for the 200-230 miles to sweetwater.

Good to hear Scott's bringing his fine looking Ballabio and ( I can't believe it!) The Professorhisself is stomping in from duties in NH.

This is gonna be some music!! :drink:

Docc....

Gonna bring your back board for "Bike with no rear suspension" rider?

:lol:

We're looking like 7 Guzzis and perhaps three other bikes leaving Columbia for the 200-230 miles to sweetwater.

Good to hear Scott's bringing his fine looking Ballabio and ( I can't believe it!) The Professorhisself is stomping in from duties in NH.

This is gonna be some music!! :drink:

Docc....

Gonna bring your back board for "Bike with no rear suspension" rider?

:lol:

You'll be amazed what can be accomplished right on the tarmac of the motel. :grin:

Looks like Bullock will be joining us on the TDM.

Motley indeed. Perhaps more and more motley all the time. Are you guys gonna make me ride in the back if I bring the GB500?

Tell me it doesn't look that bad:

IMG_3536.jpg

sad.gif Watch the unfolding at The Fork Thread.

Better yet, maybe one of you could overnight a rebound fork leg to rescue my sorry a**. :luigi:

OK, It doesn't look that bad! :2c:

As long as you keep turning right you should be OK??? :huh2:

My Triumph is ready to go if you need a bike! I have been working on the Cafe today and fitting new bags, the D12 was over in the corner feeling very rejected knowing it would miss all those twisties. So if you want to ride the old girl I am sure you will put a :D on her face. Just let me know so we can make arrangements. :race:

Good luck with the forks! :luigi:

David