''bought a race bike''

g.forrest

pocket_racing.jpg was just one of those nights,drinking at the puter, she's watching inspector rex,so i'm filling in the night at the puter,gets on that e-buy site thingy..u-buy somtin like that. anyways theres this nice bike! NSR honda.. yeah owned one of them ! when i was younger. ''gotta bit of spare cash'' mmmm looks spoofy..like it..not as nice as my NSR in rothmans colours...but it looks cool.! :blush: ok put a bid in.. :thumbsup::drink: ahhh its only money.. ''out bid'' ahh still twenty minutes drink: had a great time on the NSR...fn went like a blur..only dislike was the electric motor power feel..but it was fun :D smooth as a babys bum...''never a tingle'': nah..i want the winning bid..i'm having it. :thumbsup: the e-mail comes in..''you've won'' bloody beauty! :D i've got a new bike! :bier::drink: ''bang it's payed for'' shit easy these days. didn't have to leave the lounge :thumbsup::bier: ..... ''NEXT MORNING'' you bought what? mobike....why? corse i liked it....what ya gonna do with it???? ''you've got three now'' but this ones a race bike! so it arrives just three days later. she has to take delivery and sign for it as i'm out riding! ok i'm home...your bike arrived..thats it in that box..what did that COST! WELL $217.50AU...mmmm thats not much? unpack..final assembly, wheel in it's cute isn't it...yep! but what you gonna do with it....mmmmmmride it. 'it's cute. story to continue..

CIMG1311.JPG so next afternoon her indoors arrives home from work [i'm a qualified house sitter] WHATS that smell? why's it all hazy in here, dunno...but it stinks like the lawn mower! you didn't start that thing inside....ok i had a little ride... :lol: you couldn't ride it lol its too small....I CAN ! rubbish! watch this ok but you'll have to find somewhere else to ride it! and don't go on the street and have trouble with the police...all those kids are getting in trouble from those things....and its illegal to ride them in car parks as well you know! OK . so i rings a mate,he'll understand my excitement with my purchase. yeah he says bring it out here, i've just bought a second hand pee wee and i do laps on the concrete skirt around the pool! its a hoot! so we've come up with pool racing. :bier: [to be continued]

Forrest you tosser! Why buy a toy! For the money you wasted on that you could of bought a 'real' munty old RGV and taken it to Eastern Creek to give Rob some curry when he's not on the Moto Moda racer. He's riding an RGV too now. Talk about a bear riding a circus tricycle! I reckon he probably just inserts it up the arse crack in his leathers and sits down to get on it! It must be well nigh invisible when he's riding it !! :grin::grin::grin:

As he himself has said "Being the MotoModa racebike pilot means never having to say no to second helpings!" :bbblll:

Pete

Forrest you tosser! Why buy a toy! For the money you wasted on that you could of bought a 'real' munty old RGV and taken it to Eastern Creek to give Rob some curry when he's not on the Moto Moda racer. He's riding an RGV too now. Talk about a bear riding a circus tricycle! I reckon he probably just inserts it up the arse crack in his leathers and sits down to get on it! It must be well nigh invisible when he's riding it !! :grin::grin::grin:

As he himself has said "Being the MotoModa racebike pilot means never having to say no to second helpings!" :bbblll:

Pete

dear pete. yes it's another toy.but i've had my moneys worth allready. and if it ends up on the shelves with other ornaments. so be it :blush: as for track work.i would very much like to be there and give rob some curry. but i've never had a good relationship with 2 strokes [except for toys] but i do have a very capable 4 stroke single in the muz 660. which i would love to get back out on the track and get that full adrenalin buzz. but alas i live a long way to and fro from the nearest track. so untill i sell a certain block of land..prey prey on the rise of sydney real estate prices.. i'm just another silly old git, having a great time touring. ps i'm sorry i'm not at the creek tomorrow. :D:bier:

CIMG1311.JPG so next afternoon her indoors arrives home from work [i'm a qualified house sitter] ok but you'll have to find somewhere else to ride it! and don't go on the street and have trouble with the police...all those kids are getting in trouble from those things....and its illegal to ride them in car parks as well you know!

The local go kart track opens up on a Thursday night for minimotos so you can race them without getting into bother.

Guy :helmet:

:thumbsup: i'm gunna check that out. though the local kart track from here is 120km. but i've allready ordered a race kit. so gotta check it out. :D

The local go kart track opens up on a Thursday night for minimotos so you can race them without getting into bother.

Guy :helmet: