''ruptured budgie''

g.forrest

the 14th ruptured budgie rally will be held on 18th may 2007 at the usual place.. bikers island mingoola. by the hosts...moto guzziclub of queensland. wwwmotoguzziclubqld.org.au the usual shenanigans will occur.

apparantly.. :D weird thing in sky....strange explosions.. and you get to meet the nevilles. and the biggest display of guzzisti in one place in aus! over 300 motorcyclists to join in on frivolities. :bier:

• 3 weeks later...

:bike: Any of you fellow v11 site members wanting to join up with the nevilles on their annual pilgrimage north to neville neville land most welcome.

We head off Friday from midnorth coast and pick alternate routes each year, this year will probably be via Waterfall Way, Nymboida, to Bruxner and into Tenterfield.

We have a B Double with us to carry the grog, interested, drop us a line, or see you there. :bier:

:bike: Any of you fellow v11 site members wanting to join up with the nevilles on their annual pilgrimage north to neville neville land most welcome.

We head off Friday from midnorth coast and pick alternate routes each year, this year will probably be via Waterfall Way, Nymboida, to Bruxner and into Tenterfield.

We have a B Double with us to carry the grog, interested, drop us a line, or see you there. :bier:

just 37 days to go morris, :mg::race::thumbsup: ''i do hope you still have a ticket to ride'' :bier:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

name='Jap In OZ' date='May 3 2007, 12:26 PM' post='120024']

Anybody riding in from Brisbane area? wouldn't mind joining!

Ciao

jasper :nl:

jap...just days to go now till the 14th budgie! i'm quite sure, if you head off for mingoola on either friday or saturday, and keep your eye out for motorcycles even guzzis :D going in your direction. you'll soon hook with others to ride with and share the journey [if you wish] so i'll see you there.. :bier: i'll be the bloke with the neville t shirt.. :mg:

yep! just one more sleep...and its on the road again.it must be too long since i've had a decent long ride. i'm getting all over short local runs and have a recent passion for distance touring, and having the raptor back on the road again it's like a new ride allmost. :D i'm hoping to give a ride report on return :bier: