The saga continues

Guest Hank

Well, my dealer called today. Last week he ordered 4 valves and an oil pump. MGNA said they only had one valve, and the oil pump. The order arrived today with 4 valves and no oil pump. Go figure. I glad I did not order valves from Moto International. I give it a day to play out, but I may be looking for an oil pump.

Hank

http://www.corywest.com/

Guest ckknives

Just read on the MGNOC forum that the dealers had a meeting in Las Vegas earlier this week and one thing that was brought up was that a large parts shipment just cleared customs and should relieve many long backorder problems in North America. New orders are supposed to be processed much faster now. Only time will tell.

ckknives on Olympic Peninsula

...yeah... yeah.... yeah.... *laugh*

My dealer has been telling me that "the big order" was everything from "on the water" to "should be here any day"... for about a month.

I don't think it's his fault though. I think this is just what Guzzi keeps telling him every time he inquires. I am certain that I am not the only customer waiting for parts, so he bugs them frequently.

:(

...but, good news if true. I'm still waiting on my bags since May.

al

Guest v11eric

That big seacontainer has to be ful. I think they collect all the orders and warantycalls till that container is full and tha it has to be shipped for about 3wk's. And than they tell you there are no parts and let you stupid customer wait??? :finger: :(

supose this can only go better???

eric

01 V11 Lemans

Well, if you raise enough hell you get results. My dealer called today and the oil pump has arrived. He said MGNA customer service (Mark) called dealers until he found a pump. This was after my reminding them of the Oklahoma lemon law. Anyway, my bike will be ready sometime tommorrow. Just in time for my trip next week.

Hank

Guest hyper

Hank, glad to hear your not desperate enough to get the Buell, hopefully the guzzi gods will smile down on you and you get thousands of :D miles. Hyper