TT 2007

Guest Ozzy

Hi all, not sure I've posted in the right forum but Just wondered if anyone is going to the TT this year, thought it might be nice to meet up at some point ? :drink:

Regards

Oz

I'm not going but if someone (such as yourself) from the forum is going and has internet access then it would be quite fun if they could post some comments and pics live from the TT.

Just a thought ....

Cheers

Jim

That is a great idea helicopterjim, I will try and learn how to do this as at present my knowledge of such things is zero,I am Not what you might call computer literate :P but it would be great to share it with you all. :)

If anyone is going I believe there is a Guzzi meet on Wed 6th june 7.00pm at Laxey

Many thanks

Oz

Check for an itinerary when you get there.

When I went in 2002, they had an Italian Bike Night at the Crosby Hotel.

A lot of interesting bikes showed up including an unbaffled MV Agusta triple that sounded like nothing I'd ever heard before...or since!

Check for an itinerary when you get there.

When I went in 2002, they had an Italian Bike Night at the Crosby Hotel.

A lot of interesting bikes showed up including an unbaffled MV Agusta triple that sounded like nothing I'd ever heard before...or since!

:2c: i can still hear the sound of the 500 triple in my head after hearing it with AGO on board way back in 71 i think here in aus when he was beaten by our brian hindle on a 350tz. how sweet the day was, to be remembered to this day! :notworthy: ''brian hindle'' RIP.

• 2 weeks later...

Rossandy is going, departing from Kent very early hrs of 30th May to get Liverpool boat 9.15am.

My e mail is rossoandy @hotmail.co.uk if anyone wants to travel or meet.

I will return (hopefully) on Monday 11th June 08.45am.

The question is will Rosso hold together chasing those blades again!!! :grin:

Isle of mann TT here we come!