Chase Harper Bags

Guest jimjib

Guest jimjib

I think these are the best looking bags I have seen for v11. They are made out of a semi-ridged foam and fit perfectly.....not to big not to small. I think these look much better than any soft bags I have seen to date

chase3.jpeg

chase5.jpeg

chase2.jpeg

I agree, these are great looking bags. I suspect less functional then Techno but really good looking.

How much are they and do they have rigid mount?

Guest Oliver

Hi there,

yes they are looking OK, but I definitely prefer bags which are attached to secure mountings. These bags are only "laid under the seat", you can see the seat-straps at the picture on the bottom.

I tried a similar bag-system for my V11 and the result was poor. Putting off the bags (only one was not possible) is very timeconsuming because each bag is strapt seperately to the brackets to secure it for riding.

Anyway ... THX for posting the pictures.

Just my two cents.

Greetings from Hamburg, Germany

Guest jimjib

I hadnt put the straps in there proper place..when I took the picture. there are quick release buckels, but I may come up with something better.

Those do look nice, and certainly for more "light weight" luggage needs. Would be great for a day-trip or similar.

I'm still waiting for my Tekno's though. I just got off the phone with the dealer, and they still haven't received that "big order" they've been told by Guzzi should be here any day now.... been saying that for a couple weeks *grumble*

Well, I'll give them until Tues or Wed, then I'm getting them direct from Tekno. They've offered me a good price to compensate for my inconvenience, although by the time I factor in relatively quick shipping, the price is about the same :unsure:

Neat bags though. Can you provide a URL to who sells them, which model, and the cost?

thx!

al