Cleaned up rear end with stock lights

JoeV11

It's tough to get anything done around here once summer arrives - we have to stuff a whole year's worth of outdoor activities into three months.

That sounds great, where I live we have to stuff it into about three days. We don't know beforehand which three, they are scattered over five months. <_>

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Thanks for asking. I got another plate cut on the water jet machine - I messed up the dimensions of the first one - and will be making another mount soon. If that one works I will make a half dozen more and make them available. :luigi:

Joe

Damn, I sure hope you're making enough of them so that I can purchase one too Joe. :)

Hey, Thanks for asking. I got another plate cut on the water jet machine - I messed up the dimensions of the first one - and will be making another mount soon. If that one works I will make a half dozen more and make them available. :luigi:

The front signal lights were cleaned up by simply removing the spacer that is there. You need a couple of metric screws to replace what's there if I recall, or maybe nuts? It'll be apparent when you take it apart.

It's tough to get anything done around here once summer arrives - we have to stuff a whole year's worth of outdoor activities into three months. :sun:

Joe

I'd be interested in purchasing one. Put me on the list and let me know the cost.

Todd

Hey Joe

Half a dozen may not be enough! I managed to install a clear lens integrated LED rear light which also has the built in license plate light. Any idea on the cost of your fender eliminator? By the way IMOC is getting close!

Hal

DSCF4874.jpg

Wow I need to get going! But with summer ending and a lot of riding and water skiing to do I don't think I'll have more than one done by the 7th, if even that one. But I'm thinking about $75, it takes me a couple of hours to make each one.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow I need to get going! But with summer ending and a lot of riding and water skiing to do I don't think I'll have more than one done by the 7th, if even that one. But I'm thinking about $75, it takes me a couple of hours to make each one.

Count me in. Let me know when you've gotten enough finished and how you like your payment.

Todd