Sradavarious

First Stadavarious ride of the year today. We all met for breakfast in Chilliwack and then decided since Bill was last to arrive he would be president or king. Eventually decided he would be queen.

The weather was not the fgreatest so we settled on a short ride of about 150 kilometers. We left chilliwack and rode the backroads to rosedale, crossed the Fraser river to Agassiz then headed west for Mission. There we took the backroads again following (mostly) the Dewdney Trunk road. Very light rain but still a nice ride. Then we came out by Maple Ridge and doubled back to Mission, crossed the Fraser again and back to Chilliwack.

Gord and Sean were on their Eldorado and did not find any fluffy little dogs so all was well!

image015ee4.jpg

Altogether there was an Eldorado, a Centauro, a California, a V11 Sport and a V11 LeMans, 2 Brevas and three Norges!! Not one of them had a sidecar but one fellow has a sidecar outfit at home and Cory used to be a Monkey on a sidecar racer back in the Westwood days!!

image008wu8.jpg

image009ov6.jpg

image013qn4.jpg

image014pw2.jpg

image016fr6.jpg

Ummmh ....Eugene? I've seen the pictures you emailed to me but I havn't seen them here on the forum. Are you too ashamed to post them here or what? They look good to me and even though there is only one Guzzi in the photo's (albeit a nice one) that's no reason to hide!!