Isle of Mann tt 2007

Hi all, well I am here and you are not :P

I arrivived wednsday around midday via seacat, with an engine fault and so boat ran late! good old steam racket huh.

Boat was packed and I spent most of journey chattin to a ww2 veteran on his way to watch the races,interestin guy too. tales of service on a sub hunter group.....

I met my german friends and pitched tent in their garden, these folks are so nice people and I am fortunate to have made such friends at a prev tt.

Practice has been a spectacle in itself......the atmosphere here is fantastic.

Douglas has bkes along every street! The roads are busy and to go around the course against the flow is very very risky....

I am off to watch at kirk michael in a few minutes so have to go.....

Hi all, well I am here and you are not :P

I arrivived wednsday around midday via seacat, with an engine fault and so boat ran late! good old steam racket huh.

Boat was packed and I spent mostof journey chattin to a ww2 veteran on his way to watch the races,interestin guy too. tales of service on a sub hunter group.....

I met my german friends and pitched tent in their garden, these folks are so nice people and I am fortunate to have made such friends at a prev tt.

Practice has been a spectacle in itself......the atmosphere here is fantastic.

Douglas has bkes along every street! The roads are busy and to go around the course against the flow is very very risky....

I am off to watch at kirk michael in a few minutes so have to go.....

so just rub it in basterd. :thumbsup: enjoy the experience, and give a good report!

aaah good ol isle of mann weather beaten us again........ :( after carefully setting up too watch several hrs of racing the superbike and sidecars were cancelled for today, deteriorating weather on the mountain. If the helicoptor cannot fly safely to the mountain racing is stopped for safety.

So back to the base for food and a beer.... :bier:

Maybee venture out in a bit , I dunno....

I fancy a trip :bike: tp LAXEY to look over the town and its rich mining heritage, see LADY ISSABELLA the huge waterwheel featured on many IOM tourist pictures.

Nigel/Ballacraine where are you??? There is a Guzzi meeting at Laxey next wed eve?? :bier: