02 Scura For Sale

soloNH

Tis a sad day my brothers

I must part with my beloved Scura.

#372, it is in good condition with 18,000 miles. Short list of options; Staintunes, Mike Rich stage 2 porting, Zebulion risers with end mirrors, Fast By Ferrarchi head guards, MG rear luggage rack (silver), MG rear seat cover (red), drilled air box and Power Commander.

I am the second owner, bike came with factory service manual (printed), Ohlins' manual and flow chart from Mike.

It has had a slow crash on the right side (not me) as evident by a scrape on right side muffler and head guard. Rash on muffler not bad and I only would replace it if I found one used but not bad enough to spend $$ on new system as they sound fantastic. Tank and all plastic and carbon fiber are fine. Black engine paint is fine with only very minor flaking on some sharp edges on rear drive (easy fix).

This season saw new Ferodo pads front and rear, flushed fluid in front and clutch (rear needs to be done),

oil and filter change and there are a new set of Pirelli Corsa III's ready to go on in my living room.

I'm going to list it on e-bay 7-12 but wanted to list it here. I'm will be asking what I believe is a fair price but will entertain offers from regular members here. Not interested in hearing from non members or those who just joined in the hopes of getting a deal.

I will be taking photos tomorrow and will have them to send along and for posting on e-bay.

It has always run great and never let me down.