IMOC Sunday, September 9, 2007

VA Sean

Anybody going to be there?

Just found out we'll be in NYC that weekend -- I'll ride up and the wife will take the train. We'll ride up to Sturbridge from there and be able to spend a few hours before having to get back for my wife's event in Midtown Sunday night.

http://www.imocusa.com/rally2007.htm

Hope to meet some fellow V11 folks there.

Sean

:mg:

Cool-

Hope to see/meet you there.

Ohh- and for those of you who haven't clicked the link... the featured bikes this year are Moto Guzzi singles.

So it should be a really good time.

:helmet:

I'm planning on going again this year. I only met one forum member there last year, would like to meet a few more this time around. How about a meeting of V11 forum members in the lodge at 1pm? :bier: (Yes they have beer) No replies needed here, just try to stop in about then if you make it there.

Some of the pictures that I took there last year are in this thread: http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...892&hl=IMOC

• 5 weeks later...

Sean & John, they serve food and booze in the lodge. It's pretty greasy food though, so you may want to eat somewhere else before you get there.

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it now. My son's hockey team has a practice is at 12:40 so I'll have to see if the other coaches can get by without me. :blush:

Sean & John, they serve food and booze in the lodge. It's pretty greasy food though, so you may want to eat somewhere else before you get there.

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it now. My son's hockey team has a practice is at 12:40 so I'll have to see if the other coaches can get by without me. :blush:

I hope the other coaches can go it w/o you.

:bbblll:

:D

Thanks for the tip re. the lodge.

:food:

Looking forward to seeing y'all (whoever that includes) up there!

:sun: