?? what goes there

Guest motomentel

Guest motomentel

On the right side of the tank where the fuel hose conects it looks like a vacum operated diapham . Mine does not have the vacum hose connectedto it is this correct? :bier:

Guest ratchethack

Correct. It's the ambient air pressure reference for the fuel pressure regulator. Just ignore it. ;)

Correct. It's the ambient air pressure reference for the fuel pressure regulator. Just ignore it. ;)

Wot Ratch said. Though if you really want to do something, you could connect some 5" of hose to it and point it down-back-inwards so it doesn't catch too much moisture and dust. Or at least carefully rotate it so it does not catch every rain drop that falls nearby.

Guest motomentel

Thank you for the fasttt responce

On the right side of the tank where the fuel hose conects it looks like a vacum operated diapham . Mine does not have the vacum hose connectedto it is this correct? :bier:

Actually it's the thrunge grommet modulator. The reason it doesn't have a hose on it is because Guzzi couldn't work out whether to use a rubber or plastic hose.

Pete

:lol:

Sorry, my fault.

Don't worry, Guzzi fired me years ago as a consultant, I could not decide on Tygon or Nitrile, but on my own bike I used vinyl, cause that is what was in my garage.

Since they fired me, please note the reliabilty of the Griso, Breva, and Norge :bier::mg:

Those bikes barely even need a forum!!!

BTW, JK

except I really did put a vinyl tube on in the way Raz suggested.

:lol:

Sorry, my fault.

Don't worry, Guzzi fired me years ago as a consultant, I could not decide on Tygon or Nitrile, but on my own bike I used vinyl, cause that is what was in my garage.

Since they fired me, please note the reliabilty of the Griso, Breva, and Norge :bier::mg:

Those bikes barely even need a forum!!!

BTW, JK

except I really did put a vinyl tube on in the way Raz suggested.

When a knowledgable person comes to a point where it is difficult to decide between alternatives, it probably does not matter which one is chosen.

When a knowledgable person comes to a point where it is difficult to decide between alternatives, it probably does not matter which one is chosen.

Wise words! I should try to remember that everytime I post about an alternative, and someone shouts, malarky! :whistle: