Next project- 1100 Cafe Racer

Guzzirider

NICE! What's your plan for a tail light? Maybe a strip of LED's around the bump tail.

Hal

Originally I was thinking of a light integrated into the rear seat unit but will now have a simply cat eye type light attached to a number plate hanger.

Love the idea of LED strips but would not pass an MOT test unfortunately.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its not a vintage bike- it was built in 2000, has modern suspension, brakes, fuel injection and instruments, but with some classical styling.

The idea was always to make my own take on a Guzzi cafe racer- not the same as everyone else's so I am not averse to the idea of modern components and cycle parts.

But I understand your thoughts- everyone has their own taste! :bier:

• 3 weeks later...
Well its not a vintage bike- it was built in 2000, has modern suspension, brakes, fuel injection and instruments, but with some classical styling.

The idea was always to make my own take on a Guzzi cafe racer- not the same as everyone else's so I am not averse to the idea of modern components and cycle parts.

But I understand your thoughts- everyone has their own taste! :bier:

very tasteful! I'm on a zero budget but have the starting to a new hot rod project. I could do Convert or 5 speed running gear.. I need a motor and electronics.. and EV wheels.. has anyone mounted the older Boranni's to the EV platform?

IMG_0160.jpg

Guy, you're da man; the king of Huddersfield etc. With a bike like that you can chat up all the dames down at the pub... :D Guess Helen wouldn't appreciate it but you get the picture.

That's a jawbreaking, gobsmacking awful good looking bike we have here, Guy. Built just the way it should be done with crash bar and the lot. Chapeau as they say in France.

You'll ride that bike to La Chausse, aye?

Søren

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...