Next project- 1100 Cafe Racer

Guzzirider

guzzirider, brilliant effort, now this cadwell outing in the spring..................

DavidMcMillan2_1.jpg

Great looking bike! :thumbsup:

The guy who made the seat is Tony Archer whose workshop is only 2 miles away. I simply took my seat base to him and described what I wanted.

After further discussion turns out he has not put expensive gel in hence the low price of £40. I am sure he would do something similar for you.

Tony Archer

If you wanted gel you would probably be looking at around £90ish.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow beautiful project

now that you are running out of things to do , I would make the muffler brackets more "interesting" ( cnc machined aluminum , with more 3 dimensional detiaql and lightening holes etc ) not a criticism just a suggestion

• 3 months later...

25340_424395674815_635879815_5254466_3800700_n.jpg

25340_424395679815_635879815_5254467_6879241_n.jpg

Now added metal tank badges (have to refix the other side cos its slightly wonky), £20 from eBay screen and Rizoma bar end mirror. Pictures do not give justice to the mirror- its a beautiful piece of work and you can actually see what is behind you.

Just 3 idiot lights and the speedo sensor to wire in and then she is M.O.T'd. Combination of workload and crappy weather has made things drag on a bit but I am getting close!