Road Rating Sites

Lex

Given the overwhelming response (none so far :rolleyes: ) here are the few road sites I have found. Please add yours to the list. If it is not in English just let us know what language it is for the mono-lingual (i.e. Americans :blush: ) on the list.

Wild Guzzi's US road site, the best and the worst in the USA.

It looks like pashnit is back up. California roads and other interesting things.

For the very local, Santa Barbara County (US, just above LA) SBC rides

Another US site: Places 2 ride.com. Lots of good information and links to other good sites.

Yet another US site: Sport Bike Registry.

There must be sites for Europe, Oz and other places but I haven't been able to find them. Send 'em in and I'll add them.

Cheers,

Lex

Last update: August 08, 2003

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Please add yours to the list.

I recently posted this at WildGuzzi and ST.N, so this is a repeat for most of you. The link goes to a summary of my favorite US roads. Some are great riding roads, but, others are nice for other reasons. The coverage is good for the upper-left quadrant, but less so for the other directions.

The Motorcycle Roads

Thanks for the link to your site Dan, You should put a link in on your signature.

Scroll to the bottom of the page hit home and then view 30 years worth of trip reports with pictures. Really opens up the mid west and beyond for us armchair viewers. Much better than a list of roads on the linked page.

I know how I will be spending the quite hours tonight.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Once I have road on the SS12 from Maranello (Ferrari factory) to Lucca and that road was great!

I couldn't put the fourth gear in the Le Mans. :thumbsup::race::mg:

http://maps.google.nl/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=lucca&daddr=maranello&hl=nl&geocode=Fcb9nAId2lagACnZotZzbIPVEjGQmeXjkCwIBA%3BFfFnpwIdk86lACl1vP4FQ-J_RzHwfbv8C5sHBA&mra=ls&dirflg=h&sll=44.19732,10.884505&sspn=1.433519,2.463684&ie=UTF8&ll=44.202882,10.708923&spn=0.7167,1.231842&z=10

the "Abetone road"

La strada dell'Abetone