!!!transmision faulier!!!

Guest penat

jajajaj i hate mexican tijuana (mexico) mechanics....

i was having one of those bad weeks , i study law and work as a fireman, its hard , and then other times impossible, so to make a long story short i forgot to put oil as i finish fixing the boos spring from the selector for the transmission right !! the big factory problem, and i did it in one hour because i had a party and my girlfriend was calling me , you know how it is ......

so i used it and then crak crak crak crak , F@#$&

so i toke it to the mechanic and to save money i took it apart myself , and 3 days later the guy says i you need a new transmission , and im like what , he saids o the tubes in it are bend and the gears increase the diameter because of the temperature it to expensive to fix, i almost cry!!! and what did i did about it put ads about someone Thad will sell me a transmission , today sathurday 18 of agust i dicided to sheck it out and i did.

so if you are interested how the story continues keep sheking the update , im taking pictures of averything.

Guest ratchethack

Say Penat -- I mean no offense, please. (I'm just naturally an equal opportunity offender!) :lol:

HOWEVER:

Let me see if I've got this straight --

You didn't put oil in the transmission because you "had a party and your girlfriend was calling" you. And, "...i was having one of those bad weeks , i study law and work as a fireman, its hard..." Yeah. I think I get the picture alright. . . those parties in TJ can be real asesinos. . . :lol:

It would seem that you've excused yourself for the consequences of what YOU did. . . seems to me there might be a few too many candles burning at both ends here, mi compadre. . . and your mecánico wasn't the one who lit 'em. . . :P

You HATE Mexican mechanics?! ¿Cuál es el motivo?

Why would you ever attempt to make use of their services, then, por favor? Do you think you'd have had any better results with uno mecánico Americano? :huh2:

¿¿No comprende?? :huh2:

I DO hope you paid the man properly for his time, effort, and professional analysis! :luigi::whistle:

¡Buena suerte, mi compadre!

Say Penat -- I mean no offense, please. (I'm just naturally an equal opportunity offender!) :lol:

You HATE Mexican mechanics?! ¿Cuál es el motivo?

I thought he was making a humourous reference to his own failure [he was the one :luigi: on his bike that caused the problem, ie: *he's* the Mexican mechanic!]

But that was just my take, I may be 180 off...

:2c:

:mg:

Guest ratchethack

I thought he was making a humourous reference to his own failure [he was the one :luigi: on his bike that caused the problem, ie: *he's* the Mexican mechanic!]

Eh? But if Penat's his own mecánico Mexicano, who'd he take the trans to, and who told him he needs a new one after tres dias? :huh2:

Enquiring minds (well, you know). . . :huh2:

I reckon we'll just have to keep sheking the update! :sun:

Nah, he is fed up with the mechanics of Tijuana.

In another post:

"i had the same problem , and toke the bike to the shop, i live in Tijuana medico , so the mechanics really suck, i toke it to 3 different ones , nothing work until i change the exhaust because one was damage and it stop,so ...

its was the exhaust

!!check the gaps on the slip on part!! of you just tide it up it probably wont do a lot , they half a welding point take it of and redo it."

No need to add insult to a frustrated Guzzi owner.

One doesn't pick up from the tone of his message that he was humbled by toasting his gearbox, but he is not the master of prose that Ratchet is.

I can only assume that he is upset with himself for making the mistake, and knows full well that he is not the best mechanic in Tijuana.

I am just glad he chose law and not surgery to study and practice. :lol: (sorry, I guess I too insulted Penat)