Guzzista/Guzzisto

BrianG

Ok... so I'm not Italian, but while we all use Guzzisti as the plural form of the noun for our ilk, I am curious about whether this noun, in its singular form would be subject to subjective "genderification" as Guzzista/Guzzisto, or would the word simply reflect one gender form? :huh2:

Guest goffredo

Ok... so I'm not Italian, but while we all use Guzzisti as the plural form of the noun for our ilk, I am curious about whether this noun, in its singular form would be subject to subjective "genderification" as Guzzista/Guzzisto, or would the word simply reflect one gender form? :huh2:

One Guzzista. One gender form only: una (a woman) guzzista, un ( a man) guzzista.

Plural: two Guzzisti. If they are women: two Guzziste.

G.

This is a typical except grammatical model in the Italian language.

Example: the hand ( la mano) is finished by a o. But it’s a female grammatical word.

The finger, ( il dito) is so far good, male grammatical form, but plurals, the fingers (le dita) becomes single female.

Great, everyone have got this, haven’t you guys???

Grammatical Language it’s wonderful!

Yesterday evening, on a Belgian tv channel, was a documentary about single female from USA to come over in Italy to “score” a guy.

They didn’t speak a single words Italian, but they pretend Italian people to speak English… :stupid:

I call this the world up-side-down. Or inversion of rules. Or maybe, arrogance…

This is a typical except grammatical model in the Italian language.

Example: the hand ( la mano) is finished by a o. But it’s a female grammatical word.

The finger, ( il dito) is so far good, male grammatical form, but plurals, the fingers (le dita) becomes single female.

Great, everyone have got this, haven’t you guys???

Grammatical Language it’s wonderful!

Yesterday evening, on a Belgian tv channel, was a documentary about single female from USA to come over in Italy to “score” a guy.

They didn’t speak a single words Italian, but they pretend Italian people to speak English… :stupid:

I call this the world up-side-down. Or inversion of rules. Or maybe, arrogance…

Speak freakin' English, would ya??? :bier: