OF INTEREST TO GUZZISTI

Guzzista_Joe

Hello guys

I have just added a interactive calendar of events to the Squadra Guzzista website. The idea is that by simply sending me an e-mail with the details of the event and the location it can be publicised very quickly and easily.

The cool thing is that it is linked to Google's excellent mapping system for directions etc. So, if you guys have any events in your area that you want other people to know about let me know by e-mailing joe@guzzista.com.

Remember our website has readers all over the world, so it will be seen! I've only just added and I would be interested to hear your opinion from the point of view of the user, please give it a try here:

http://guzzista.wetpaint.com/page/Squadra+Guzzista+Calendar

Thank you all for your help!

Regards

Joe

Hello guys

I have just added a interactive calendar of events to the Squadra Guzzista website. The idea is that by simply sending me an e-mail with the details of the event and the location it can be publicised very quickly and easily.

The cool thing is that it is linked to Google's excellent mapping system for directions etc. So, if you guys have any events in your area that you want other people to know about let me know by e-mailing joe@guzzista.com.

Remember our website has readers all over the world, so it will be seen! I've only just added and I would be interested to hear your opinion from the point of view of the user, please give it a try here:

Regards

Joe

I like it! Good job..

:thumbsup:

Hello guys

Regards

Joe

It's a great idea, and your willingness to put the time into entering the info. can make it easy to update.

:2c: A link to the calendar to the site like the one here that shows birthdays, would be a plus. That way, people don't have to search the posts for the link.