UK V11 Meeting 2008?

Guzzirider

Oh boy, I'm really looking forward to this rally! Too bad it's still almost 8 months away... :(

Oh Jaapi, don't hang the head d050.gif

Let's work on a survival strategy :drink: to get through the dark and bikeless time.

Next spring will come definetly :sun:

Edit says: Just a little bit more than 6 months...icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the best way to deal with the long winter is to keep rallying- then the season never seems to end.

A few of us in our local bike club are camping in Dent, Cumbria on 1st December- the idea is that you get so drunk on the local ale which is called Kamikaze you don't get cold.

We will probably go back in February too.

Feel free to join us if you are brave.

Guy :helmet:

I really don´t fear coldness, but

126.gif

respekt.gif

:D

Its is actually very good fun- here are a few pictures that a friend took last February when we last camped in Dent- it was minus 5 degrees but that is ok if you are expecting it, and pack accordingly.

It is a beautiful spot to watch the sun rise in the valley- and the farmer who lets us camp in his field makes a great breakfast! :food:

Guy :helmet:

- and the farmer who lets us camp in his field makes a great breakfast! :food:

did you do him on a spit,

wrap him in foil and leave in hot ashes overnight,

or what? :unsure:

It is a beautiful spot to watch the sun rise in the valley

Gee Guy, wow, it's marvellous and it makes me a little jealous. I really really would love to join you but I will never get a holiday at this time - nor in February :(

Wish you to have lots of :sun: but I´m sure you will have fun anyway r015.gif

Hello Bertie, I believe it was you who met my Belgian mates Christel & Herman in Mandello. I had just left for the coast after the Raduno. I spoke to them in Belgium on my way home and they said they had been talking to a man from Orkney. Could only have been you.

Robert.

Oh yes, and I'll most likely come to Ken Bridge too.

Hi Robert, I was that man! I intended to join them at the campsite after a ride around via Ballabio and Resinelli but ended up spending the night in Varenna. look forward to meeting you again at Ken Bridge.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The 16th/17th/18th May is OK at the moment but if it clashes with the NW200 (dates due to be announced in November, I believe) we won't be able to attend :(.....

Well :(

Race Day is 17th May

NW200 week is 11 - 17 May