Stelvio

biesel

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping for a good, lighter 'Quota.' The Sport has begun to hurt my hands on the longer rides. I don't care for the bikes styled like insects. Maybe the Stelvio will come in as a 'machine' for the rider.

I am hoping for a good, lighter 'Quota.' The Sport has begun to hurt my hands on the longer rides. I don't care for the bikes styled like insects. Maybe the Stelvio will come in as a 'machine' for the rider.

I'm thinking of selling my V11 for one of these, I thought I would never sell my V11 but this looks like everything I want, off-road capable(maybe not proficent but capable) with a higher more relaxed BMW GS'esq riding position with a tall windscreen AND the 1200 8V!!!!!!! I think it could be prettier but I'm really starting to like this bike, I bet its LOADS better than the stupid ulysses. I dunno but I'm smitten and would be the perfect compliment to my riding style i.e. roads are just a sugguestion. :lol:

The only serious problem I have withthe styling is the screen does no integrate with the fairing well to me the styling of the Cagiva Elephant and the older aprilia Pegaso was a good thing in these bikes. The Stevio is pretty similar except for the barn door screen. It probally does offer good wind protection though dunno I'll wait till I see what one is like to ride before jumping one way or ther other.

OK the side view looks better than the front but can someone tell me, WHERE the hell is the exhaust?? :huh:

Well, either they've moved it to under the seat, or this red pre-production bike simply doesn't have its can yet installed on the left side, where all the prototypes have had thier's...