Upstate New York Tomorrow,Tues

mznyc

Haven't had the ole girl out in a month or so,been cheating on her with a VTEC VFR :wub: ,and am planning on gettin out around 10 am, knocking off around 4pm tomorrow,starting around Woodstock/Ashokan area.Supposed to be lows 60's and sunny.

Anyone interested? :race:

Haven't had the ole girl out in a month or so,been cheating on her with a VTEC VFR :wub: ,and am planning on gettin out around 10 am, knocking off around 4pm tomorrow,starting around Woodstock/Ashokan area.Supposed to be lows 60's and sunny.

Anyone interested? :race:

Sounded great, and I would have loved joining you, but I usually need more notice. It's a great area to ride around, and it was a terrific day. Hope you had a great time.

Hi Ryland,

Sorry you couldn't make.I know it was last minuet but i should have been doin stuff around house and saw weather report and decided to go for it.It was great,not many cars,and found a couple of roads I hadn't been on before.I actually went down south,not far from you.Swan lake,17b,97,Roscoe,Pepacton.Nice little loop.It would be a good area to meet cause it's about equal distance from both of us.I used to do the Harriman,greenwood lake area a lot before I bought this house up here.I know TBR like the back of my hand.ill let cha know next time I'm going out.maybe next week.

Michael

Hi Ryland,

Sorry you couldn't make.I know it was last minuet but i should have been doin stuff around house and saw weather report and decided to go for it.It was great,not many cars,and found a couple of roads I hadn't been on before.I actually went down south,not far from you.Swan lake,17b,97,Roscoe,Pepacton.Nice little loop.It would be a good area to meet cause it's about equal distance from both of us.I used to do the Harriman,greenwood lake area a lot before I bought this house up here.I know TBR like the back of my hand.ill let cha know next time I'm going out.maybe next week.

Michael

Great! The Sussex, Sullivan, Ulster and western Orange Counties are filled with great roads.

Spur of the moment rides are fun when I can make it. I don't mind short notice. That's better than not asking.

I'm in the process of putting on Staintunes and airbox modifications. Next step is dyno tuning. This may take another week or so. I'm waiting for parts.

I'm reluctant to ride the Guzzi for fear of lean conditions until I get it remapped. Meanwhile, I'm glad to join you with my Venture. You too, waspp. :D