Every day is darker and colder this time of year. I hate to see it come and there isn't too much to be done for it. Once I am through Christmas though and the days are getting longer, I start feeling better.......... even if the coldest days are still ahead.

30 years ago living in Maine seemed a great thing to do. It still is, but only from May through October! :thumbsup:

Kind of cucumber time here in Holland now. Very boring. I think this week will appare Alex The Sperminator here in my house. He have just called me, he is now in Berlin and will fly over to Amsterdam.

For the rest nothing to communicate :whistle:

Do you guys have some decent news to share?

You could always celebrate America's Thanksgiving. Get a big turkey and your other favorite foods and have a big feast on November 22. Everyone celebrates St. Pattie's day whether their Irish or not, so why not Thanksgiving?

Kind of cucumber time here in Holland now. Very boring. I think this week will appare Alex The Sperminator here in my house. He have just called me, he is now in Berlin and will fly over to Amsterdam.

For the rest nothing to communicate :whistle:

Do you guys have some decent news to share?

Yep , over here in Holland ....hey Antonio where's me beer,....Oh God not again ... have to get outside to smoke so till latter.... Yes guessed right I am over here with Anotnio and we have a laugh... Laughing at you boring old farts.... who sit on a PC writing on Guzzi forum to make your day (?) Oh God , ......

..... Got ya .... right ?

These damn planes are so fast.......hmmmm....go everywhere.... I would buy one but it's not Guzzi on it.... but then again I could put it myself....that's also an option. :bier: :bier:

Hehe Amsterdam seems so cool , 1 o clock in the night playing football outside of the Bulldog cafe for a start, that was something. :)

Helen's request to me for Christmas presents:

Rossopuro crash protectors

Alpinestars winter gloves

I don't mind doing that sort of shopping!

Guy :helmet:

Shopping is cool... I have hammered some last week(s) I'm outside going round...

You know there s a cure on this virus.... it is called the Euro tree... My scientific team have discovered a new seed....

for the Euro tree... just plant it and wait to grow it's fruits out, needs some care and lot's of sun... and then...after few months you can harvest all the fresh Euro bills coming out..... Yes ... now on the developement for the purple bills... blues and greens are nice but the Purple ones... WOW !!!!

P.S. Do not fax me orders , it is not for sale.

I'm bored to death too. During riding season I just buy fuel, but when I can't drive I buy all sorts of silly things, and some good ones, out of boredom.

Finally I managed to track down a central stand (for mounting on the bike, not a shop stand) for my Sporti for

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, that's me, about 15 years ago. I have a few gray hairs and lines on my face now. The bike is a '74 850 Eldorado California, sold a long time ago. I wish I still had it. Cool machine, very smooth. I rode to the western 2/3 of North America on it.

Keep on rockin' then no matter the gray hairs ... ;)

http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rscn532zt8.jpg

Yep that's me a week ago