James Blunt has a V11- WTF!

I was weatching Top Gear last night and James Blunt was on. He said he had a Moto Guzzi and was quickly interupted by Jermy Clarkson. But it turns out it's a V11. He might even be a member here.

What is the world coming to?

Shouldn't he be riding a Goldwing or something?

Sh*t he migh even be on this forum

I was weatching Top Gear last night and James Blunt was on. He said he had a Moto Guzzi and was quickly interupted by Jermy Clarkson. But it turns out it's a V11. He might even be a member here.

What is the world coming to?

Shouldn't he be riding a Goldwing or something?

Sh*t he migh even be on this forum

He had a V11 but it was sold on Ebay earlier this year, the seller claimed James had been forced to sell it by his record company when his career took off (he used to ride to gigs with his guitar on his back !)

I believe James May on Top Gear has a V11 .

Oh thats why Jeremy Clarkson interupted James Blunt when he said he had a Moto Guzzi. He said "Oh you must be a homo sexual"

He was having a dig at James may and not motorbike owners in general.

No, I think it was aimed at motorbike owners in general, he thinks wearing leather trousers is gay. :lol:

Actually, before that Top Gear episode I thought James Blunt was a ...well, er...total Blunt!

But having seen the interview with Clarkson he came a ccross as quite a nice bloke as it happens, with a good sense of humour...you'd have to have that though if your voice sounded like that!

I kind of almost bought his OK Bloke act too then I realised that of course he would act that way on a Blokish show.

There is something extreemly irritating going on there and I can't quite put my finger on it.

Like that bit about him going to gigs on a V11 with a guitar on his back. It simply does not ring true.

A guitar will stay on someones back if they are sitting up riding a Harley or the like, not in the V11 riding position. The first corner you went into the guitar would be inside in the front wheel.

Maybe he is OK and comes across badly because of shyness. But he comes across as False to me.

Maybe I'm just jelous that he's a war hero international skier million record selling babe magnet .

I dunno, last summer I rode the V11 to a gig with my bass (in a soft bag) on my back. The car died a sudden death and I was left with no other option. Was just like a back-pack, except the neck sticking above my head made some strange vibrations. Now thank god I didn't have to bring any amplification along also.

Now this was an electric bass, not an acoustic stand up.

Now this was an electric bass, not an acoustic stand up.

OMFG I started laughing so hard :lol: I'd like to see a standup bass on someones back on a motorcycle :rolleyes: other than they cost a ton of money and are rather fragile. what a sight. I have to admit I was thinking standup at first for some dumb reason. :doh:

• 1 month later...
OMFG I started laughing so hard :lol: I'd like to see a standup bass on someones back on a motorcycle :rolleyes: other than they cost a ton of money and are rather fragile. what a sight. I have to admit I was thinking standup at first for some dumb reason. :doh:

I used to be a drummer in a rock band and at the time I had a Nevada...go figure!

i saw it on there too, struggled to sell, which surprised me a bit with it illustrious ex owner......still it did look well used, stood out in all weather i should think. I expect the guys at Corsa Italiana looked after it and prob know where it ended up too.