74 V7 Sport for sale

Guest corsa 123

Guest corsa 123

74 model V7 Sport, as you know all V7 Sport's for 1974 were actually made in 1973, midway through production they converted over to the double disc. brake in the front. Most were black on black. Vin# & Engine# is 33455 at 33448 they changed over to a double timing chain instead of gear driven, there are advantages and disadvantages to this change the biggest disadvantage was a chain tensioner that had to be inspected frequently or it could wear prematurely and disintagrate. The advantage was a tighter tolerance for cam timing which meant faster acceleration and easier cam timing.

This bike is almost original, no silentium exhaust, bubs instead (chrome). Fitted with regular bars instead of clipons, could convert back. This bike has always been ridden which is a plus, no leaks anywhere and runs like a Sport should. Left hand shift. I haven't owned it long and the guy before me didn't have it long. We both wanted to restore it but time was not on my side or his. It runs great and sounds awesome. I will put it up on Ebay after the first of the year but wanted to share it with all the good folks here on this forum before going to eBay. Asking $7200.00. Needs new paint on frame and tank and some of the bolts are a bit rusty. Give me an email or call 970-945-0905 ask for Bill... Couldn't upload a pic, file to large so email for pics.

Happy Holidays to all.