Ghezzi-Brian 2008 parts list

jihem

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the tail is to thin, and to high, compared to the front of the bike. Tank and tail are very nice carved. But overal balance isn't ok. Where would the license plate and rearlight go?

Yes, I was going to say all those things. Not one of the better designs. The rear half doesn't belong. Too minimalist, too high.

you know crazy thing, I got this V11 sitting around in pieces. 6000 euros? whats that just shy of $10000....... hmmmmmm

You know, Ghezzi does have children home and a lovely wife and he needs money for the family. Small factory...Just think about those children at home, crying for some bread, wife washing without wash machine...

I suppose you could hit Guzzi Bun up for some MGS replica body work as the "tank: on the MGS is only a cover and see if you can get it to fit. Serious project though to carry out on a brand new bike and there is still a remote possibility in 12 months time the factory will have a change of heart and make a "series". I guess it comes down to how badly you want one and weather it will look right as I think the griso is a much longer bike than the MGS. MGS has the same wheel base as the RSV Aprilia.