Ghezzi-Brian 2008 parts list

jihem

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the tail is to thin, and to high, compared to the front of the bike. Tank and tail are very nice carved. But overal balance isn't ok.

I agree with that...

How about this?

...and this fixed it! Now it's looking pretty nice.

• 3 weeks later...
I know the guy who build that, he sells body kits, for much less than the G&B stuff.

Well Paul, the more proposals to choose from, the best it is for the avid Guzzi rider :)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
I know the guy who build that, he sells body kits, for much less than the G&B stuff.

I love that FrankenGuzzi. Since I cannot understand anything in German I wonder what would one need to duplicate such a machine. Looking at the pics it looks like the engine was enlarged to 1400cc and ECU modified. What donor bikes can be used? Can one use V11 or a newer Griso, Breva 1100 or sport 1200 will be needed. WOuld I have to get 4 valve bike.

Gezzi-Brian kit looks good at the front but the rear is perched up. I would prefer real undertail or just high mounts to make it look more full and complete

I love that FrankenGuzzi. Since I cannot understand anything in German I wonder what would one need to duplicate such a machine. Looking at the pics it looks like the engine was enlarged to 1400cc and ECU modified. What donor bikes can be used? Can one use V11 or a newer Griso, Breva 1100 or sport 1200 will be needed. WOuld I have to get 4 valve bike.

Gezzi-Brian kit looks good at the front but the rear is perched up. I would prefer real undertail or just high mounts to make it look more full and complete

You can mount that the any spine frame guzzi: daytona, centauro,sport 1100, v11. Don't need a 4v bike, but then you won't have the power.

And for reading german, they have translation services on internet, http://translate.google.com