• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again - get lost !

Jens Lyck

www.guzzitech.dl/english

Sport 1100i 1997

Moto Guzzi Wrisw Watch #001

Cheers, Jens!

PS: Moto Guzzi Wrist Watch #70 is still keeping great time and I proudly show it off whenever I can!

:D

Guest Roadslayer

:sun: 'Wait a minute! Wait a minute!'' I've seen this movie before. Some guy in BalLARD gets mad at some guy on 'Mild Geezer' and challenges him to a boxing match at the Guzzi National. Everybody leaves. Forum falls apart. All bets are off. And speaking of bets,,,, :food:

'Cheers' Roadslayer :wacko:

...yes, dead, finally...

In the end it was Antonio, with these gloves. I remember a guy who managed to mangle a couple of nylon stockings through his open Laverda. He'd put them over the intakes as some sort of filter. But gloves?

Hubert

Look, I'd really like to end this. At the end of the day I don't give a toss what Kevin, or anybody else thinks of me. What pissed me off was the fact he was giving out poor advice. I just hope that Foxy gets his bike fixed with the minimum of fuss and bother.

FWIW KH has pulled the pin over at Wildgeezer too, all posts and profile removed so perhaps he was just trolling? Who knows? Who cares?

Pete

I'd like to think we're a 'self-moderating' forum. Plus, I thought the segue into stockings was a relief.

I do hope the forum is helpful to Foxy and I look forward to some continued feedback on the findings and results.

More than one big motor has come back from stumble and swarf . . .

...yes, dead, finally...

In the end it was Antonio, with these gloves. I remember a guy who managed to mangle a couple of nylon stockings through his open Laverda. He'd put them over the intakes as some sort of filter. But gloves?

Hubert

Okay...Now, with Antonio's assistance I can officially hijack this thread :D

see my advertisement in the "Personal" Classifieds for: GERBING G-2 GLOVES.

FWIW KH has pulled the pin over at Wildgeezer too, all posts and profile removed so perhaps he was just trolling? Who knows? Who cares?

Pete

Always thought he was full of it. Good riddance...