front wheel lift

Guest rosso mandello

Guest rosso mandello

:P After this winters effords, 11:1 pistons fra FBF and a port job and a lot of fiddling around to compensate for MOTO GUZZIS lack of detail, all done by an local racing expert, , on top of all my other modifications, I finally got what I wanted.

1 gear, just rolling, no fiddling with the clutch, just a twist on the trottle an of we went with the front wheel well over the ground :D .

I may get old, but I will never grow up :rolleyes:

Summer is finally here :helmet:

Excellent!

What crossover and mufflers do you use? Stock or aftermarket?

Have you dynoed your bike before and after the pisotn installation? Did you only change the pistons or also other parts of the cylinder?

:P After this winters effords, 11:1 pistons fra FBF and a port job and a lot of fiddling around to compensate for MOTO GUZZIS lack of detail, all done by an local racing expert, , on top of all my other modifications, I finally got what I wanted.

1 gear, just rolling, no fiddling with the clutch, just a twist on the trottle an of we went with the front wheel well over the ground :D .

I may get old, but I will never grow up :rolleyes:

Summer is finally here :helmet:

I plan on doing the same type of mods on mine, next winter.

I am jealous of all the fun you are having!!! :bier:

Steve

Guest rosso mandello
Excellent!

What crossover and mufflers do you use? Stock or aftermarket?

Have you dynoed your bike before and after the pisotn installation? Did you only change the pistons or also other parts of the cylinder?

Modified AGOSTINI crossover, new AGOSTINI stainless mufflers, K&N open and all traditional aftermarked mods.

The techicalities I am not into, but I understand that there was taken about 1 mm from each cylinder to make an "squis" band, also the heads were not exactly (0.00 mm measure) the same hight, I ended up with around 12:1 compression, but the gas is good here in DK (and the starter can also turn it around, which we were not certain of).

No dyno yet, but I can feel the changes, so why dyno it to get in a bad mood (see the actual post more power please)

mogens.

12:1 is a lot for a pushrod operated aircooled 2valve twin!

My dealer didn't want to go any higher then 11:1, a question of reliability. And reliable it is as I have already over 100.000 km

I hope you also changed the original rods for Carillo's!

These mods turn your Gooze into a beast, don't they!

Have fun and...

we want pics of those wheelies

You've got one of Roper's sloppage sheets installed to keep your oil pickup from getting exposed, I hope?

Guest ratchethack
You've got one of Roper's sloppage sheets installed to keep your oil pickup from getting exposed, I hope?

WOT?! :o WOT?! :o

Hey Skeeve -- can you just about hear the infamous "dogga dogga" noise from here? :lol:

;)