RIDING ITALY

Remo

This trip will mostly Cinque Terra.  I almost retch at the thought, but have to be noble about it, as she is a darling in every other way. :wub:  

Bill, I spent a few days in Cinque Terra last September and totally enjoyed it !   Very scenic, fabulous food.  Water sports. And here's what your honey probably doesn't know.  There is some amazing mountain riding just east of Cinque Terra going towards Parma (the ham) and Balogna (the lunch meat).  Florence (+++) (Firenze) and Pisa are a short hop away also.  Personally, I'd recommend renting a super scooter and blending into the Italian scene.

We stayed at Hotel Firenze e Continental in La Spezia which is an excellent choice.  It's right next door to the train station.  Unless you like a LOT of walking, buy the all day train passes to see the Cinque Terra towns.

Many thanks for that.  Will muse on it all.  In no rush, but, while I am pretty familiar with the Marche up to Austria on the east and central north, not so this area except for Livorno.  Appreciate the tips.

And, in the meantime, Remo, condolences for the tragedy in Abruzzi.  Prayers for all.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Well....it's a strange period in my life and I trying to change something.

This is one of my changes...from a 750SP to a Small California. Pieces given by 10 motos and my personal way of thinking the Guzzi small engine...

Electrical is the problem now...but I will solve soon ☺

What do you think about?

IMG_20170201_WA0022.jpg IMG_20170201_WA0025.jpg IMG_20170201_WA0014.jpg

Absolutely. I have various Gootsies ☺

Poor guy, living in Italy with various gootsies....

Haha - right?

And a *California-Light* . . . sweeeeet! :thumbsup::mg:

It's a damned misfortune, really!

Sincerely I bought a couple of 750 to change them completely.

Here it is not possible to modify the engine so....only estethic ☺

Hmmm, so how would "they" know if you modified an engine?

• 3 weeks later...