These days, what do these guys do?

Someone here must know

have some around the neighbourhood

or even be one

Badmotogoosey? – spill the beans

I see

that they

are here.

I used to have a couple Angels living down the street from me. There wasn't a lick of crime anywhere in the neighborhood at all, not even a car broken into, for years. Then they moved and it all turned to Crackton.

I don't like spilled beans. Or milk for that matter. Spilling beer is a criminal offence.

Plenty of info on the web...

here's some

"In March 2008 it was revealed in a BBC documentary interview of an FBI agent that Hells Angels members attempted to carry out a plan to murder Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones in 1969 in response to a dispute with him over concert security they had provided. The gang members planned to kill Jagger by reaching him by sea at his vacation home in Long Island, NY. The plan failed, however, when a storm hit their boat, throwing the men overboard"

Oh er... not sailor-boys then.

I know the 'old' Angel stuff – it just always seems so bizarre to see people in the UK, for example, in 2008, dressed as and describing themselves as Hells Angels, like any other off-the-shelf lifestyle statement. What's the substance?

Some factions are still pretty heavy into drugs and/or prostitution but really they're just a image and a brand name these days, like McDonlads anyone can open up shop with a few quid. Anyone have a problem with that we can TCB ^_^

Last time I saw some Angel's was at The Rockstore.

Damn I felt like a poseur compared to them.

My only outlaw activity consists breaking traffic laws.

No doubt they are the real deal. These guys, unlike most Harley owners must actually ride, as evidenced by their full face helmets. :ninja:

Speaking of Outlaws, those in the South Western US might wanna join this upcoming Outlaw ride

http://www.socal-guzzi.com/PHPBB/viewtopic.php?t=1556

April 28-29th 2008

Now if we could just convince the Angels to switch to Guzzis...

I thought this thread was about Business Angels (if there are any on this forum, please PM me, i have a BP proposal ;))

back to these Angels then, one of them just got sentenced 36 years inside...

back to these Angels then

those guys are business angels

I bet they could fix you you up with some resources pretty quickly

back to these Angels then, one of them just got sentenced 36 years inside...

"Napoli, among his violent attacks was even reported to have used an electric drill to bore into a rival's arm, and nearly crushed his face and dislocated an eye. He put a severely beaten rival in the hospital for four days. And he threatened to kill any associates who went to the police. "What you did was uncivilized," said U.S. District Judge Harvey Bartle III"

Context is everything. Over here, that activity has been deemed 'political', so the guys who did it for years – walk free. Actually maybe that's why I find the sight of local or UK bikers in Hells Angels colours / pose so bizarre. There are Outlaws ---- and then there are outlaws!

I obviously stand to be corrected here by some of the canadians, but my father in law in vancouver maintains the angels basically run the (very large) port there. There also seems to be a big presence on the island, especially around Nanaimo. they certainly seem to have there fingers in lots of pies. Having said that, they do seem to use their bikes a lot, unless the rolex riders in this part of the world.