! Angels !

belfastguzzi

• 3 weeks later...

I'm watching Outlaw Bikers on tv at the moment, about Arizona Angels and undercover infiltration operation. There are people called Bob. One is called Bad Bob. There's a Mr Big too. Don't know if he's Bob Big or Big Bob. I'm thinking I could try out a new name: BelfastBob. Then maybe I'll not get no disrespect no more.

I'm watching Outlaw Bikers on tv at the moment, about Arizona Angels and undercover infiltration operation. There are people called Bob. One is called Bad Bob. There's a Mr Big too. Don't know if he's Bob Big or Big Bob. I'm thinking I could try out a new name: BelfastBob. Then maybe I'll not get no disrespect no more.

This book is worth a read- tells you more about the undercover operation, and has some good photos too:

Angels Of Death.

I can't help but think that the gangsters in Northern Ireland make the Angels seem like wusses!

The local leader of the "Hells Angle's" (that's what it said on the sign) was called "Jungle". Two of his sidekicks were called "Dazed" and "Confused".

Shades of The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Beyond the Eighth Dimension! I say, go for "Bob Bigboote'" ;)

The local leader of the "Hells Angle's" (that's what it said on the sign) was called "Jungle".

Hells Angle's?

They probably meant Bungle.

Belfastbobby would be better (don't know if you know what bobby is on the west coast of Scotland)

Hoots mon, I ken aboot Greyfriars Bobby, on the westie coastie o' Scootlan'.

PS Jaap looked at a satellite photo o' Scawtlan' – and discovered that it looks like a big plate of mushy peas! What sort of country is that anyway! Yees need to get the place tidied up and shipshape. Don't ye know there are touristic foreign visitors coming for a look around soon?

Most of the Patch wearers here have made their money and are now legit Buisness owners much to the fustration of the local athourities who were hand in hand for a while with the 1%er's. There is a probally still a few who do but on the whole they got in got what they needed and bailed. Although they still don't take crap from anybody.

Hoots mon, I ken aboot Greyfriars Bobby, on the westie coastie o' Scootlan'.

PS Jaap looked at a satellite photo o' Scawtlan' – and discovered that it looks like a big plate of mushy peas! What sort of country is that anyway! Yees need to get the place tidied up and shipshape. Don't ye know there are touristic foreign visitors coming for a look around soon?

Maybe badass belfast bob the 1%er