The usual..........

164849.jpg

Marine Turbine Technology, Louisiana

Y2k Turbine Superbike

C 18 Helicopter engine

Rolls Royce-Allison gas turbine engine, the Turbine SUPERBIKE™ has demonstrated over 320-hp and 425-ft/lbs of torque on the Dyne Jet 200 and has been clocked at a record breaking 227-mph.

27 gallons fuel an hour

hot exhaust

It's yellow

MTT's latest model, the MTT Turbine STREETFIGHTER™, has all the standard features of the Turbine SUPERBIKE™ yet with a larger swingarm, Pirelli® Diablo 240 rear tire, increased fuel capacity, and enhanced cooling system. The Turbine STREETFIGHTER™ comes equipped with a 320-hp Rolls Royce-Allison turbine with the option to upgrade to a 420-hp turbine with approximately 500-ft/lbs of torque.

Pssssssttt..........BFG................. You were supposed to WAIT a couple days to answer. This is gonna look.........

Huh? Oh, er, yep, wow you got that one quick!

+1 for belfastguzzi Ben, if you please.

So, which one next BFG, my turn again..............

Not to br geting of the subject of this bike

youtube............"turbo busa", 275kph wheelies.i think GHOSTRIDER is the pilot on the bike and I believe this stuff is coming out of Sweden. Watching this stuff makes me wonder if this guy has ever seen speedboats "catch air" ?

Jay Leno blew the obscurity of that one, been on alot of motorcycle T.V. specials :ph34r: More proof, this is SUCH a great country!!! Build it, and they will come...

Not the first time I've missed the boat. I'd never seen it before! I'd like to hear it in person, must be a real hoot. Zoom-zoom!

BFG isn't entirely right, they stopped making the Y2K bike as we know it, apparently jet fuel is hard to come by on the street? :lol:

oh its still made only in a slightly less fuel guzzling, milder BHP Diesel version now, I'm sure it still sounds like a F16 taking off and melts asphalt at stop lights. I think we've had this one before also so NO point for BFG muhaha :grin:

BFG isn't entirely right, they stopped making the Y2K bike as we know it, apparently jet fuel is hard to come by on the street? :lol:

oh its still made only in a slightly less fuel guzzling, milder BHP Diesel version now, I'm sure it still sounds like a F16 taking off and melts asphalt at stop lights. I think we've had this one before also so NO point for BFG muhaha :grin:

Rubbish! Don't you know nuffink, Bendy? Prove your points you scoundrel!

Anyhow, the protocol is: you offer me the point – then I refuse it. You can't rob me of my principled stand on behalf of the common man!

Rubbish! Don't you know nuffink, Bendy? Prove your points you scoundrel!

Anyhow, the protocol is: you offer me the point – then I refuse it. You can't rob me of my principled stand on behalf of the common man!

From the cheap seats - 'he's right y'know . . . blahdy blahdy blaa' :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
No, this is a repost, IT WAS POSTED 3 YEARS ago, BY ME. we've had this same bike in a quiz before but it was silver not yellow, I'm suprised BFG didn't find it I don't think he normally likes to post in any thread thats less than a year old :lol:

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4575

if anything I should give anthro a point, and I will.

WHAT! It wasn't the same bike, if it was silver, not yellow.

Anyway, I demand a recount of Guzzirider's points. Something's not right there.