Spoked Wheels from Rossopuro

toknee

Yes, they dooooo look that good. Were they that much? How or what did you do to strip down the license plate bracket?

What other goodies are on there? Just by looking you are single and or a www.millionaire!!!!!!!

Yes, they dooooo look that good. Were they that much? How or what did you do to strip down the license plate bracket?

What other goodies are on there?

I paid 1900 Euro back when the dollar was a little stronger.

The license plate bracket is a fender eliminator from Rossopuro.....it is the latest version of their double cat-eye fender eliminator

Just by looking you are single and or a www.millionaire!!!!!!!

Single, no divorces, no kids, good job, paid the house off a few years ago.

Diesel,

Very nice!

I think I will have to get me a set of those in red!

How was ordering from Rossopuro, customs, delivery time?

Thanks

Yeah, I've got a set.

I like them.

I don't think they lighter or anything......but they make the bike IMO.

2336793603_973be0496e_o.jpg

Diesel,

Very nice!

I think I will have to get me a set of those in red!

How was ordering from Rossopuro, customs, delivery time?

Thanks

Thanks!

You should have no worries ordering from Rossopuro.

They are very easy to deal with, and Paolo speaks excellent english.

If there are any troubles, I'm certain Paolo will get them resolved.

They were shipped Fed-Ex...... and they dropped the ball and initially had them shipped to Ca instead of Ky where I live.

But I got ahold of FedEx and got them turned around.

Shortly after leaving Europe, you can expect a call form customs or the like requiring you to fill out some sort of form. It is required, and I was able to finish the whole process via email after the initial call.

I paid 1900 Euro back when the dollar was a little stronger.

The license plate bracket is a fender eliminator from Rossopuro.....it is the latest version of their double cat-eye fender eliminator

Single, no divorces, no kids, good job, paid the house off a few years ago.

U are my hero can i live through u please

Oh god 2,966.18$ for those, and they really do make the bike.

Are there any affordable rims similar to those out there?

short answer NO, long answer yes with a but, you can get old guzzi rims from I forget which model but I hear they'll mount up, only problem was I believe they were tube'd rims. Part of the reason spoke tubless are so expenseve is the tubeless part, NOW there is a mod for those old guzzi rims if you dig it up to use a peice of a tire tube, cut it, and then glue it to the rim all the way around the spokes but that is tough. I imagine it would still cost quite a bit for the older spoked tube rims then the joy of modding them and then having to really trust your work you'd be better off buying the Alpina rims for $3k. I WISH I could afford them they really do set the bike off.

>>you can get old guzzi rims from I forget which model but I hear they'll mount up

Since Todd has a 4.5" rear from a V11 Sport on his 1100SS (ex-2002 Stone), I'm guessing that the reverse would work as well.

I hear that the better hub to use is from an EV because they are lighter than the Stone/Jackal ones.

Just about any good wheel slinger should be able to lace up a rim of whatever width you would want on there.

Diesel, that bike looks just amazing.

-Jack