Ken Bridge Roll Call

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thanks Søren!!

Are you going to do a Viking raid on The Tank Shop?

Pillage all the tanks then head for home with the booty, to a heroes welcome??

Yup, you bet! I'll bring a longboat for the loot.... :P Anybody else who fancies a new tank? ^_^

When we take a trip on Saturday do we pay John a visit?

Søren

Now up to 21 confirmed! :sun:

A very multinational gathering:

9 English

5 Scots (including Magnus who reckons he is from Shetland but has a Leeds accent)

1 Dane

2 Dutch

2 Irish

1 German

1 Welsh

Now up to 21 confirmed! :sun:

A very multinational gathering:

9 English

5 Scots (including Magnus who reckons he is from Shetland but has a Leeds accent)

1 Dane

2 Dutch

2 Irish

1 German

1 Welsh

Nice that we're doing our bit. You do know that 2008 is European Year of Intercultural Dialogue?

now the real thing is firing up!

V11 Tenni is ready and loaded with all kinds of stuff to survive the next 10 days on the islands.

Jaap and me are leaving the beautifull Achterhoek and are heading

west to IJmuiden .Catch the boat at 18.00 hrs.

Looking forward to meet you Guzzi boys and girls!!

Temperature now in Holland 23C.

Anton

I'm on call for the month, so won't know if I can make it over until about wednesday. Fingers crossed.

If you see a dublin registered tenni with a shagged out rider coming from the south in a hurry on friday,or even saturday, it'll be me!

I'm on call for the month, so won't know if I can make it over until about wednesday. Fingers crossed.

If you see a dublin registered tenni with a shagged out rider coming from the south in a hurry on friday,or even saturday, it'll be me!

Hope you can make it!

Just sitting here with cabin fever waiting to go to Ken Bridge.

Checked availability for ferries to Newcastle and then came up with this mad idea: Why don't you just drive all the way? Well, it's a 1862km oneway trip which means I'll drive to Calais, France, and take the chunnel to Dover, England on Thursday.

Copenhagen - Calais is a 9 hour trip so I plan to crash somewhere south of London and then head up north early on Friday.

It's not that I'm a tight bastard but the ferry from i.e. Gothenburg, Sweden - Newcastle is 24hour trip! The Amsterdam - Newcastle ferry is a 15hour trip so I might as well just spend the time on the road. Expect the arrival of "Søren the Baboon Arse" Friday evening 1800-ish, inshalah.

Really looking forward to see you chaps up in Ken Bridge, New Galloway. Can't wait.... :bier::helmet::bike:

Cheers

Søren

PS: Any news about the petrol situation up in Scotland? Are they still on strike or what?

PPS: I can be reached on telephone +45 2344 0857. If I'm on the road then please leave a message on my voicemail. Thanks!

Excellent news Bertie!!! The Ural would have made it but we would have taken the piss!!

Søren- if you need somewhere to stay on the way up let me know- +44 7850 965944

Cheers

Guy