Ken Bridge Roll Call

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it will smell of roses......

You guys are f***** sick, you know that? :lol:

Don't get any funny ideas, Bertie, or I'll tear your bits off! Don't tell that you weren't warned.... :o

Guy, I thank you very much for your kind offer. Just checked the distance from Dover to Huddersfield and it's doable. I just have to leave Copenhagen at 0 dark thirty but I plan to arrive at your crip in the afternoon.

Rob, have a safe trip from the Orkneys. Good to hear that the Guzzi is back in running order again :-)

Once again thanks and I'm looking forward to seeing you all at Ken Bridge.

Later

Søren

Hey!!! I dont hear any warnings to Guy!! <_ and i thought we were know src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_wub.png" alt=":wub:">

Helen will keep Guy in a short leash whereas you are a lose canon, mon amis! :P Don't expect a red rose on your pillow or a massage with a happy ending, luv' :D

Søren

dont forget your ciggies!! :D

I'll bring a trailer full of smokes so don't worry, mate.

Jeeeesus!!!! Thats one red rose I DONT want to find on my pillow!!!!! :o

I'm getting nervous now, Rob...... :wacko::rasta:

Awright, I'm off now. The old bat is waiting upstairs with cold white wine and who-knows-what so I'm calling it a day. Safe trip, Robbie darling and I'll see you in Jockland on Friday.

Tara

Søren

Dear friend Soren,

Are you looking for 2008 Moto Guzzi Rooms in UK? Would you like to rent a comfortable apartment traveling to the V.11 UK 2008 MG Rally?

I have two villas and one apartment in UK for rent during May 2008.

They are new, clean, and warm, with perfect decoration and complete furniture. When the weather is fine, the houses will be full of warm sunshine! Make reservations right now!

Villa A:

Location: The villa is situated in the northwest of Huddersfield, offering convenient transportation. It is only 25000 meters away from “Bird’s Nest”, the main hot-food take-away. In addition, the nearby limpid **** and verdant **** provide you with ideal places where you can **** and **** your ****.

Structure: The villa is three-story high, with a total area of 380 square meters. It faces south, featuring five bedrooms, two living rooms, one kitchen and four bathrooms.

Furniture: Moto Guzzi, Wooden floor, sofa, TV, refrigerator, full-automatic washing machine, microwave oven, baking oven, gas burner, telephone, Internet, computer, central heating, air-conditioner, 24 hour hot water, double bathtub, shower room, video interphone, and table tennis tables. All are new!

Rent: The charge is 1200 US dollars/day (including water and electricity fee).

Villa B:

Location: This villa is Stevenage. Hertfordshire which is only just north of London, if that's kinder to your baboon-like arse. It is close to the expressway to the urban area, and 15000 meters away from “Another Bird’s Nest”, the main hot-food take-away.

Structure: The villa is three-story high, with a total area of 268 square meters. It faces south, featuring four bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and three bathrooms.

Furniture: Moto Guzzi, wooden floor, sofa, large-screen LCD TV, refrigerator, full-automatic washing machine, microwave oven, baking oven, gas burner, telephone, Internet, computer, central heating, air-conditioner, 24 hour hot water, double bathtub, shower room, video interphone, and billiard tables. All are new!

Rent: The charge is 1200 US dollars/day (including water and electricity fee).

Apartment A: MACGUZZI'S HOUSE in the Big Towne in Chaoyang District, Scotland

Location: It takes only ten minutes’ walk from MACGUZZI' HOUSE to “Bird’s Nest Again”, the main hot-food take-away. The apartment enjoys superior geographical position, with supermarket, KFC, McDonald's, bank, hospital, post office and telephone office nearby.

Structure: The newly built apartment is located on the 3rd floor, covering an area of 65 square meters, with a bedroom, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Facing south, it features cleanness, adequate sunshine, modern decoration, as well as complete furniture.

Furniture: Moto Guzzi, a visiting Dutchman, wooden floor, sofa, KING SIZE bed, TV, refrigerator, washing machine, computer desk, induction cooker, telephone, Brand Band, heating, air-conditioner, water heater, and VCD player. All are new!

Rent: The charge is 400 US dollars/day (including water and electricity fee).

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26077160@N08/

Payment method:

1. Cash

Contact person: Mr. BelfastBob

C/O Belfastguzzi

The exciting moments of the V.11UK Rally start from here! It will be my pleasure to serve you and you will have a good time here under my service! I’m looking forward to seeing you in UK!

Best wishes!

Nothing beats British/Irish humor, BFG.... :D

Thanks for your kind offer, especially #3 seems to meet my needs, but I stick to the kind offers from Guy and Martin.

See you up in Ken Bridge.

Cheers

Søren

Nothing beats British/Irish humor, BFG.... :D

Thanks for your kind offer, especially #3 seems to meet my needs, but I stick to the kind offers from Guy and Martin.

See you up in Ken Bridge.

Cheers

Søren

You've missed the IMPORTANT DETAIL Soren!

I'm their letting agent (don't listen if they deny it).

If you select Villa A in Huddersfield, make sure that the cash goes to me, not Guy the housekeeper. Same goes for the Stevenage pad.

I can't really recommend Apartment A to be honest. You would have to be very robust to survive the combination of a Scots housekeeper and the Dutch lodger. Of course, it's cheap!

You've missed the IMPORTANT DETAIL Soren!

I'm their letting agent (don't listen if they deny it).

If you select Villa A in Huddersfield, make sure that the cash goes to me, not Guy the housekeeper. Same goes for the Stevenage pad.

I can't really recommend Apartment A to be honest. You would have to be very robust to survive the combination of a Scots housekeeper and the Dutch lodger. Of course, it's cheap!

:D:D

You're raving mad, BFG. Must be the long cold nights up in Belfast combined with too much Tullamore Dew.... :P

Anyways, who in God's name can afford to spend 1200$ a night for a villa? They're definitely not civil servants as I am.....Blimey!