Ken Bridge Roll Call

I'm not sure if he buttles and I think he does bat, but for 'the other side'.

I'd think he would make an excellent gimp for Belfastguzzi- his Scura shed is apparently very dark and lonely

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd think he would make an excellent gimp for Belfastguzzi- his Scura shed is apparently very dark and lonely

I'm sure he could be trained - he has his own snooker ball.

- he has his own snooker ball.

Yes. Just the one,

or so I've heard.

:race: ...I haven't left yet..... <_>

What time is it? :unsure:

Progress update- Søren has had a nightmare getting through Belgium and France and has only recently arrived at Calais- he still intends on riding up here. BFG finally made it onto the ferry and is eating pie and chips!

I should have one those big tables like they did in Fighter Control in the Battle Of Britain monitoring the progress of all the Guzzis as they arrive.

Guy :helmet:

Oh dear there are to many quotes to quote, is it tomorrow already welll time flys was it a year ago when we stayed at faulty towers. Good title for a horror film A NIGHT AT THE AULGUISH INN. Ken Bridge where is it not far from Stranrar I hope belfast should be able to push the griso from there.

Hopefully I'll be there tomorrow evening. I put it together & it seems to work....

KB :sun:

Excellent Keith!

Bring your midge repellant- BFG arrived last night and he said there are a few biters about!

Søren finally gave up near Peterborough- tail light had blown, it was pissing down and he already done over 800 miles that day.

Must have an iron butt!