NW200

rda

The North West 200 is next weekend and I was wondering if anyone else from these parts is going ? I see that it clashes horribly with a Guzzi doo, but for me the NW is a pilgrimage :)

I'm heading from Troon - Larne on Thursday morning and coming back on Sunday afternoon Larne - Cairnryan.

I am so excited, even looks like the Guzzi will make it this year; last time I think she was a little wary of the crossing so broke down 2 weeks before !

I *REALLY* do not believe this. Just took the V11 out for petrol to save time on Wednesday and it has broken down *AGAIN*.

Same symptoms as last time and has already been to the dealers 3 times for this fault.

I give up, time to get rid of the Guzzi, looks like the ZX9 will be going to the NW200 again :s

Same symptoms as last time and has already been to the dealers 3 times for this fault.

What happened?

I'll be traveling the opposite direction to you on both days. I might try to listen to Radio Ulster on Saturday, when out and about in Scotland. As I said in another thread, it's going to be strange going against the tide: rolling onto the boat when masses of bikes are rolling off. Chris Jessop had said that he's coming over for the races. Look out for his green V.11, or maybe a Breva.

Have you looked at the BBC site that I pointed to in the other thread?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/nw200/