"Four States Chowdown" AR, KS, MO, OK riders take note...

rocker59

OK, this follows along the lines of the "Oklahoma Chowdowns" of a few months ago...

I've been PM-ing with Michael D and we've been talking of meeting somewhere along the border for a lunch meet-up.

Fort Smith/Van Buren, Arkansas and Noel, Missouri have been considered, but here's what we've settled on for this time:

Saturday, 9 August. High Noon.

Undercliff Grill & Bar

6385 Old Highway 71

Tipton Ford, MO 64804

(between Neosho and Joplin)

http://undercliff.net/

22486758_Hmgwi-M.jpg

323740384_6YKJq-O.gif

323721928_Wj9Kr-O.gif

They have a screened porch and also an outdoor patio if the weather isn't too hot. If it is, we can relax "under the cliff" where it's always nice and cool. If you have an old license plate you don't want, Mike the owner will take it and add it to the wall. One of my old plates is hanging there. Lots of fun memorabilia hanging on the walls and ceiling. Nice menu with good food. They don't backstock a lot of stuff, so getting there by noon is always a good idea in order to have a good menu selection.

Lots of curvy possibilites coming and going from Tipton Ford !!!

Put it down on your calendar and plan on attending !!!

I'll be there. Any ideas on routes after lunch?

Dave

What route are you planning to take to the lunch?

From Neosho back to Bella Vista:

South on HH > turn right (South) on H > turn left (East) on D > turn right (South) on E to the State line.

There's a store at the intersection of Hiways E and 90. You can stop there for drinks and gas if you need to.

After crossing the State line back into Arkansas, you can either take AR-340 to Bella Vista or AR-94 into Rogers via Pea Ridge.

Great seeing you, Sean, and Fred today! Nice LMI he's got!!!

Had a smile on my face all day, even with hitting an owl, having a flat, and all that rain!!!

Hope to see you again soon.