The MyECU thread

raz

Sorry, don`t understand "graphical page".

Do you mean like under "file", top left corner, and then "open file"? That function is blocked.

But that seems like what I need.

And, should your log files come as text documents as they are in your zipped file?

Have you bought the VDSTS software?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, don`t understand "graphical page".

Do you mean like under "file", top left corner, and then "open file"? That function is blocked.

But that seems like what I need.

And, should your log files come as text documents as they are in your zipped file?

Have you bought the VDSTS software?

Hi!

Try this:

First click on your language,after on the main page click on the 4th icon strip chartCHART.JPGafter on the left top corner select file and open file.......the log appair!

On my computer all .log files appears with the icon of Innovate motorsport because when install this think to be the queen on my computer and change the icon graphics.....if this appears like a text on your computer maybe this can't be open,try to change,in the

properties of the icon the program for open this with Vdst standard.

Yes I bough a VDST kit for my bike you found this at:

http://gps3000.webprofessional.it/default....1=01&el2=02

Ivan

All question are welcomed!

3652.JPG

3653.JPG

3654.JPG

3655.JPG

3656.JPG

Thx f pics instructions, still no go though...

Strip chart & options under file are shadowed & not avaliable, therefore I think

it is demo versions on http://www.technoresearch.com/Downloads/downloads-VDSTS .

And as you say, your files should probably alter look & extension when VDSTS is properly installed.

Pity, looks relly interesting!

Thx f pics instructions, still no go though...

Strip chart & options under file are shadowed & not avaliable, therefore I think

it is demo versions on http://www.technoresearch.com/Downloads/downloads-VDSTS .

And as you say, your files should probably alter look & extension when VDSTS is properly installed.

Pity, looks relly interesting!

the prg on technoresearch site is not a demo,is the last version available for all the user.

No,probably i make a confusion,after VDSTS,i install"LogWorks" from Innovate and this automatically change all icon of the ".log" files i have stored!!! but is only a problem of look,VDSTS work good with this file.

Tell me what appears in the icon you download, a blue background with an lambda simbol and 2.0 + a red graph?

What's is written for description?

Hi Folks!!!!

For all the friend to be curious to see what happens in an OEM WM-P8 ECU i translate my files on standard readable!

Maybe with this is possible to solve the problem of fast WOT i have whit MyEcu P8.....

I begin to think is an firmware bug onto the microprocessor,the MyEcu P8 is a little bit different than the other...

I'm drowned into the rain to try the map....none....but i still tri AGAIN!!!!

Ivan

log.ASCII.zip

No, it's not. Open the zip file, open e.g. avviamento.txt (means starting up) and have a look at the first 20 lines or so in case you are interested in what the ecu does.

Hubert

Edited by luhbo

Some improvement:

LOG.zip & log.ASCII may contain same info but the files are different.

log.ASCII are readable to me in .text format.

Very interesting!

Yeah!!!

This is what i want!don't loose time with VDSTS software,ASCII is also interesting,maybe better to understand....

I continue to try my map!!

Again tanks to all Guzzi's owners of this forum for the suggestion!

Ivan.

No, it's not. Open the zip file, open e.g. avviamento.txt (means starting up) and have a look at the first 20 lines or so in case you are interested in what the ecu does.

Hubert

Hi Hubert!

Really my files is an interesting stuff?

When i have time and good wetter i log a journey in highway at different and costant speed,log the cut-off and other from my OEM ECU,if this file is helphful for somebody i'm happy,when i have i share.

A friend of mine,authorized repair and seller of Guzzi,want to buy a MyEcu 15M.....

....A friend of mine,authorized repair and seller of Guzzi,want to buy a MyEcu 15M.....

I can recommend it. But he should keep in mind: it's just for fun, not a must. I don't think it will make the bike any faster or more reliable (has anyone ever heard of a dead original 15M? ).

BTW, I totally rely on my My15M, having no spare Marelli unit left. The My15M is not on my list of parts that would eventually leave me stranded somewhere.

Hubert

Ivan, from where did you get your MyECU map? Is it a map originally provided by Cliff or did you 'convert' the P8 map yourself? If your VDSTS software is able to show the complete maps from the P8, it's just an evenings work with a spreadsheet to convert it to a MyECU one. Greenmonster recently did this with a Ducati map with satisfying results. I made one too for my 1100 Sport but never tried it since my closed loop map is near perfect now.

Also, have you run it in Autotune mode for a while so the map has settled to your O2 targets? If not, you probably have quite some correction applied all the time by the closed loop software, and this will probably make transitions (like idle-to-WOT) problematic, as it may take a little while to find the new correction factor.

:mg:

Ivan, from where did you get your MyECU map? Is it a map originally provided by Cliff or did you 'convert' the P8 map yourself? If your VDSTS software is able to show the complete maps from the P8, it's just an evenings work with a spreadsheet to convert it to a MyECU one. Greenmonster recently did this with a Ducati map with satisfying results. I made one too for my 1100 Sport but never tried it since my closed loop map is near perfect now.

Also, have you run it in Autotune mode for a while so the map has settled to your O2 targets? If not, you probably have quite some correction applied all the time by the closed loop software, and this will probably make transistions (like idle-to-WOT) problematic, as it may take a little while to find the new correction factor.

:mg:

Hello!

Yes,the my base-map come directly from Cliff,i don't convert the OEM P8 map because i don't have,but now maybe i find a guy that's for free read the map from my EPROM,not only the raw instructions but all the value translate from this,i hope he don't joke!

VDSTS is only a diagnostic-logging software,from this is not possible to edit any .bin or .hex file.

In the begging i want to don't care about the problem of fast idle to WOT and concetrate my work on a good map with closed loop and a target of -2.00V (only this,i'm a beginner),the ECU work fine after this tuning,many kilometers on highway,first for tuning,after for testing how faster and accurate work the ECU.I'm full satisfied about this side of the MyEcu,i want to go in Germany next year with this ECU and closed loop.

Now,i still have to solve this problem for definetively put OEM ECU to an tray,i set the dip switch to open loop and write all cells of O2 to zero "O0"also i set the targets to"0.00" for don't have a interference from closed loop software.A friend of mine want to buy an MyECU M15 but is surprised about my problem,maybe i'm a "white fly" on the globe! :lol:

Maybe i ask too much but the OEM ECU don't have this problem,is too fast to answer at the transients.

Tank for the suggestion and help!

Ivan