Cruise Control=No Numb Hands

Guest chong-chong

Guest chong-chong

Just thought I'd share this nice surprise:

After installing a Throttlemeister cruise control on my Le Mans I noticed I wasn't getting a numb throttle hand. I'm assuming the anti-vibration quality to the Throttlemeister's solid (heavy) construction. I'm not sure how much they weigh, but I know they are heavier than the stock bar end weights. I opted to buy the longer (heavier) model thinking that it would be easier to operate, not thinking about the weight cancelling out the vibrations. Anyways, it was a pleasent surprise. They were kind of pricey, but after this added bonus, I'm very happy I bought them. :bier:

Another alternaticve if you don't care about the Cruise Control feature is the weights from Manic Salamander. About the same weight as the 'Meister" but only $79.95 and available in Stainless or Black Powder Coat. Just installed them on my LeMans and it got rid of most of the vibes. :thumbsup::mg:

Glad to hear the Throttlemeister worked out well for you :thumbsup: I've really enjoyed mine, and was extremely satisfied with the quality of the product!

Here are the two Forum threads on the subject:

Forum Throttlemeister Thread

Another Forum Throttlemeister Thread

al

Guest goldgooz

:mg::mg:

Russ, Who carries the Manic Salamander bar end weights? Are they a direct bolt on or do they require machine work? Thanks John

They should be a direct bolt on. Mine required a slight turn down because I have aftermarket (Verlicchi) Clip Ons. When the first pair didn't fit, we exchanged the second set. The owner of Manic (Marc I think) called me after he sent the new pair to follow up. This was great service! I love the units as well! Try them out at www.manicsalamander.com BTW, I'm not afiliated in any way just very satisfied.