Paint protection

Guest hyper

Guest hyper

I love the paint job on my rosso but it marks up so easily I didn't like to get my up close and personal. I wanted to preserve my beauty so I got a product called Spy films from a small business in Calgary Alberta. It's a clear plastic about .020'' thick . When placed on the tank you can still see the paint jobs beauty but you no longer gouge up the paint. It seems to be self healing as any marks on it seem to disapear. I got him to install it, but he said it's easy to apply . He costum cut 3 peices for the rosso and it covers approx. half the tank. Looks great and is a very good product. Phone Alex Suykens at 403 606-0119 if interested.

Hyper

• 1 year later...
Guest chong-chong
Yep, also check out The Tankslapper  ...same stuff.  They have ready-made pieces for the V11 Sport/LeMans or full sheets you can customize, which is what I did :)

The Tankslapper

al

al-

I checked out the Tank Slapper web site and in the install directions it said that it shouldn't be used on non-glossy finishes. I was wondering if it would work on my paint surface (Le Mans Tenni)? I'm not sure how to categorize the paint on my bike. It's definately not high gloss. What were the paint surfaces like on the bikes you used it on?

Dan