Identifying a Mandello

dangerous

Right guys, im asking about the Mandello on behalf of a old gezer i know whom just brought one.

now is there anywere where i can cross match the frame number and engine number to see if it really is a Mandello?

The side covers are missing and pod filters fited, the side covers had the production number on them did they not?

Are the side covers carbon fibre?

are the cans CF or standard black?

what brand of fork, shock and damper do they have?

Chassis ZGUKROOOO1M114544

Engine KR-014623

thats all for now thanks.

Someone had started a thread in here years ago with a lot of the Rosso Mandello frame numbers in it. I remember because mine was there. There is no number on the triple clamp, the side panels are plastic & they do have a number on them. If yours isnt a "numbered" Rosso Mandello it will have a little flag logo where the number logo would be.

Aside from the single plate clutch its mechanically the same bike as the rest of the red frame v11's. The exhaust is the same standard exhaust as the rest but wrapped in carbon fiber to give a sportier look.

Ok so i reckon it is a mandello side covers wont fit due to pod filters... but the Oll gezer would like to find out what number RM it is so as he can make up a plate for each side.

How many of the RM's were built and were they all numbered?

agree with you all. Living down under, it seesm we predominantly got the later batch with no numbering. Mine has no eagle onthe seat cowl either. FWIW, the sidecovers are horribly prone to cracking (brittle plastic cantilereved mount). Last time o got mine fixed and painted again, i stashed them away for ever. I reckon they look better without the covers anyway