Rosso Corsa register

Guzzirider

Hello to chuck.

Another one is up here In the pile of rocks, Norway. ( pictures In the gallery, file was to big for here, and my computer knowledge )

Vin # ZGUKTA0202M211214

BR tom christiansen. ( Tomchri - Forum name )

The first really summer'ish day today. The coldest spring in 100 years or so. Living nowadays in Åland, an island between Finland and Sweden. Belongs to Finland but people speak swedish. I Don't know even how to buy a bottle of milk in swedish. Gotta stick to beer.

Cheers!

RC1.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I just bought my 2004 Rosso Corsa with under 2K on the odometer.  I love V-twins and have always like the Guzzi LeMans, so finding this was perfect.  The styling of today's bikes doesn't appeal to me much and this bike really is a beauty. I really like the sport-touring set-up and the premium suspension. Thinking I may lower the foot pegs and someday replace the cans with proper reverse cone mufflers.  For now I plan to remove the bag racks and ride it!

guzzi.jpg

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 10/16/2018 at 4:09 AM, jwatches said:

I just bought my 2004 Rosso Corsa with under 2K on the odometer.  I love V-twins and have always like the Guzzi LeMans, so finding this was perfect.  The styling of today's bikes doesn't appeal to me much and this bike really is a beauty. I really like the sport-touring set-up and the premium suspension. Thinking I may lower the foot pegs and someday replace the cans with proper reverse cone mufflers.  For now I plan to remove the bag racks and ride it!

guzzi.jpg

A bit of a belated reaction, but, judging by the colors, this beauty does not look like a Rosso Corsa (even if it has the Ohlins front fork). 

However she started life, she's undergone some changes. Many RC's get painted because of the bubbled decals. The brown chops and valve covers, with Ohlins, suggests a converted Cafe' Sport maybe. Still... a very nice machine Jwatch, and welcome to the forum!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Hello all. I just returned from a look at a 03 RC which I'm thinking of buying. Can anyone answer a few quick questions please?

!. Should there be a badge somewhere showing the limited edition number?

2. Did the RC come stock with MG Ti canisters and ECU?

Thanks for any info, Ive owned a couple of V11 Sports but unfamiliar with the RC/NC editions...

• Like 1

If you are curious (as I would be) is it a real RC, there are the obvious exclusive parts,  and this....http://static.piaggio.com/recall/form-piaggio_en.html

Not all, but most of the time afaik, the response will show something to ID it. Like color, maybe model .. give it a shot.

edit: I just tried mine again and it shows Tenni MY2002

cant upload pics.

The seller currently has it on Los Angeles Craigslist, incorrectly under 'Motorcycle Parts For Sale". He is going to move it to "Motorcycles for Sale" tomorrow, after Ive made my decision to purchase or not.

Im shying away from the purchase, so if anyone wants to short circuit me, no harm done.

If allowed Ill also post a link to his corrected ad once it done on CL.

I’ve seen that CL ad. Now that’s under discussion, are those valve covers correct for an ‘03 RC? They should be red, no?

Joe, if you don’t mind me asking, what’s putting you off about the bike?